(CAM)

Balotelli-Sturridge or Cavani.
(ST-ST)

Imo you should go for

Lw sturridge
St cavani/gomez
Rw balotelli

And please get Gerrard in the centre lol

play two strikers out of position?? just get attacking wingers with similiar stats and play 4321 with a LF/RF

play two strikers out of position?? just get attacking wingers with similiar stats and play 4321 with a LF/RF

I just meant with the players he has dude, he said he isn't spending much on it but yeah I agree with you if he was spending.

Also I wouldn't say they are out of position if moved slightly more central.

When I said RW and LW I kinda meant RF and LF lol.

I have one attacking RW, would it be worth it to play a guy like Sturridge at LW and play fast with Cavani and Balotelli up front?

I also added Sami Nasri for 900 credits with 7 contracts so he can rotate positions with Gerrard and Cazorli

My team is getting better, its 85 overall and chemisty can be as high as 99 if I play the right guys

I have one attacking RW, would it be worth it to play a guy like Sturridge at LW and play fast with Cavani and Balotelli up front?

Imo its worth a try, Sturridge isn't too far out of position at LW and would do well there with his speed.

I was ecstatic to land Nasri for so cheap. He ATT was in the EPL, so doesnt hurt my chemistry.

My RW sucks tho, I forget his name but he is like 76 overall. What about using a positional change and moving Mueller from RM to RW?

He might not fit into your team but that Italian laddo, is it candreva? He's a good winger

I got a TOTY Lahm other day on Fifa 15, bought a really good PL team.

How can I person like me ever dream of landing an elite player like di Maria, Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Bale, etc??

I have 800 FIFA points, yet every time I buy one of those special packs I always get let down.

Back