Need help with me next gi decision

Shermann

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Im trying to decide between the atama mundial 9 a-1 or the gameness pearl a-1 gi. i know that the atama is a better overall gi but is it worth the extra 60 dollars for it. im about 5'4 140. i have a keiko a-1 now and its a tiny bit bigger than my preference. Im thinking these two would be more a more smug fit. what do u think

Fushida Komodo. Best gi i've ever worn.

I'm not a fan of the Pearl's cut and I think Atama skirts are kinda long for short dudes (I have an Atama I love but I got it really cheap and had the skirt altered). Sorry if this doesn't help much, but I'd probably go with something else, like the previous poster suggested. You can't ever go wrong with Fuji.

the mundial #9 might be too big for you. gameness pearl is a great gi, had mine for 2 years and it's still holding up fine, strong collar also.

thanks. yea i was talkin to a guy at my gym who has a koral and loves he said it fits him tighter than most which is what im looking for. i just dont know if they run big or not for an a-1

To be honest, I recommend checking out American Stand-Ups new black gi's. It is cut similarly to my Mundial 9, but I like the jacket more than the Atama. Personally, I prefer rip-stop pants over other pants, but the ASU pants are still nice.

Or if you want one of the two you listed, get the Mundial 9! I love mine very much

To be honest, I recommend checking out American Stand-Ups new black gi's. It is cut similarly to my Mundial 9, but I like the jacket more than the Atama. Personally, I prefer rip-stop pants over other pants, but the ASU pants are still nice.

Or if you want one of the two you listed, get the Mundial 9! I love mine very much

ASU makes a nice gi, but just be warned, it is a little on the heavy side. Should last a long time, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back