Need help with from some of you gif gurus

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Im having some issues with gifs in avatars. Ive always used ez gifs website to rip and edit gifs or convert videos to gif from the internet, and it has always worked perfectly.

About two months ago, something changed. Not sure if it was on sherdog or ezgifs, but for whatever reason the gifs i make now work, EXCEPT once you add them to your avatar.

{<shrug}

I have no idea why or even how to start trying to figure out the reason. It just makes no sense.

Here is an example:
ULeHRNa.gif

This is the exact same gif i have on my avatar, and as you can see, it shows up as a still image. Only the first frame shows up. Its like it gets stuck there and wont play the rest.

Can anyone help ?
Or tell me about another site or program to use that will not present the same issue? I tried looking for it, but couldnt find anything as good as ezgifs. They allow you to rip shit off twitter and other sites that arent the most simple.

Thanks, i would really appreciate if someone helped me figure this out.

@bigwaverider @Buff @Arqueto176 @LouisBolanos @Myrddin Wild @Credo @in the liver

Sorry, just tagging the guys i know are shoop bosses since i have no idea how much traffic this subforum gets

Max size for a gif AV is 192 x 192 and 2MB let me resize that one for to see if it works.

Ba9emn0.gif

Try that one it's 192 x 192

I found one time that I had to size one just under 192 x 192 to get it to work so this one is 190 x 190:

SRn0Oe5.gif

Ba9emn0.gif

Try that one it's 192 x 192
<YayKpop>

trpYbeW.gif

Sheeeeeeiit, i guess it was my brain that glitched out a couple months ago and i forgot about the 192 x 192 deal!

I feel embarrassed now hahahahahah

<YayKpop>

trpYbeW.gif

Sheeeeeeiit, i guess it was my brain that glitched out a couple months ago and i forgot about the 192 x 192 deal!

I feel embarrassed now hahahahahah

Haha, it's cool bro I have done that on occasion too, I made some gifs not long ago for Clippy to use as his AV so that is why it was fresh in my memory.

That's a pretty cool gif too, Conors walk in bottles of proper 12 <Lmaoo>

Haha, it's cool bro I have done that on occasion too, I made some gifs not long ago for Clippy to use as his AV so that is why it was fresh in my memory.

That's a pretty cool gif too, Conors walk in bottles of proper 12 <Lmaoo>
Yeah! Thanks bro!

Conor retweeted this today. I dont remember who made it, but that was pretty clever. Props to that guy

It´s working now huh, noice!

Back