Need help with a girl. Apologies ahead of time...I have no one else to talk to.

God damn son. You need to make a fucking move already. You had her. She was hugging on you? Son just take it to the next level.

LOL at you both throwing up and having breath that smells like ass.

On a real though, I'd sack her off. She sounds like a drama queen and attention seeker. Go Brick Lane with a few pals. Leave her ass at home!

God damn son. You need to make a fucking move already. You had her. She washugging on you? Son just take it to the next level.

Tbh I feel like I missed my chance but I feel like I shouldnt take advantage of drunk women. We're going to Shaka zulu on friday with friends. I feel like there is something there but she is hesitating because word travels fast among our group of friends and our colleagues because we also work at the same place.

LOL at you both throwing up and having breath that smells like ass.

On a real though, I'd sack her off. She sounds like a drama queen and attention seeker. Go Brick Lane with a few pals. Leave her ass at home!

Yeah maybe I'm too blind to see how messed up she really is.

Co-workers AND housemates? So many red flags here that its fucking ridiculous.

Steer clear of this skeeze, TS. No good can come from this whatsoever. Also, if word spreads in your inner circle like you say, you should tell nobody what you are thinking when it comes to her. The last thing you need is for her to feel like she has you in her back pocket (if she doesnt already, which I am assuming is probably the case).

Start to act like an asshole towards her like yesterday, and dont let up until you know for sure that she isnt interested. After that, you can back off the cold shoulder routine and treat her like a person again, but not a second sooner!

Yeah, when a girl tells you "I'm looking for a boyfriend" ... that's not a good sign.

I actually had even worse of an experience, this girl who I was in friendzone was told me "I wish I could have a boyfriend like you". Now these were exactly the words I needed to hear so I made a move on her that night and then boom "rejected". I moved on faster than a hooker spotting a cop.

post-25196-BRB-using-imagination-since-no-B9lT.gif

Mayberry to me = relationships/girl problems, personal problems and movies forums. I visit to check out the movie news, then I stay to read the relationship/girl problems threads lol.

This eaxactly

she's a housemate and a mean drunk.

slap yourself and move on

Wife her immediately. I'm telling you, go get a ring. Go to Jared's on your lunch today and get a ring and tie her down ASAP. Overly emotional, binge drinking, teases don't come around very often. Get that on lockdown now!

My only problem with going for it is that she is my housemate and it might make things super awkward. She's here until September so that's 4 months and we have the same group of friends right now.

If that wasn't the reason there would be another, just make your move and let the chips fall where they may. It's better than what you're doing now.

You work and live together? Just find someone else to fuck and save yourself the shitstorm.

It sounds like you two should check into an alcohol treatment center.

Why does Sherdog always need the rest of us to tell them to just pull the trigger and go for it?

But yeah, if you guys live together, this isn't smart. It never ends well for anyone. Find someone else to date.

She clearly is not at a point in her life where she is looking for a relationship and if she ends up in one, I'm guessing it will be all fireworks, not like good fireworks, just explosive and dramatic.

Personally, I don't think you should be interested in her. Gets drunk, hangs all over guys at the bar, sends you mixed messages, etc. But you are young and I guess you have to crash and burn in these situations sometimes. So I say, just go for it. Most likely what will happen is she will say "I'm not ready for a relationship at this time, but I feel really close to you." Which is code for "I need a security blanket as I try to meet a bunch of other guys, but I'd still like to come back to be consoled by you when those relationships don't work out." So my response would be, "Look, I'm interested in you and I would like to take this to another level. If you aren't, that's cool, but I've got better things to do than just hang around and hope you change your mind. I have plenty of friends as well, so I don't need a new buddy. If you aren't interested, I won't be a jerk about it, but I'm not going to be the guy you flirt with all the time either."

You're friendzoned huh?

Looks like the battles already over, you're fucked.

she is my housemate

dude, wtf? never hook up with a housemate. you don't shit on your own doorstep. trust me, i learned this the hard way.

anyway, this chick sounds like a mental-case. best to end this amicably and hope that you don't have any further drama at your place.

Last edited:
Back