Need help want to lose a lot of weight in 1.5 months, need advice

The fact you asked about suppliments before giving your training 100% efforts leads me to believe you want an easy way out.

I'm a huge advocate of the all or nothing approach. Given the time period you are working with, I think it WOULD be appropriate for you to abstain from ALL unhealthy foods and lifestyle habits.

Gradual changes yield gradual results, and no suppliment in the world is going to change that.

Well i have lost about 15 pounds. The supplement question was just basically asking if there was something that would help speed the process. I dont see where u got the easy way out thing from that. I will continue to work hard after the graduation as well.

Dont know why people are jumping on me when i am trying to take a positive step in life. None the less thanks for the advice everyone.

http://www.burnthefat.com/

That is all you need, supplement with fish oil and flax seed oil, maybe creatine depending on what you believe, cut out the simple carbs, go whole grain and veggies and eat often.

also check out HITT training which is different then HIT, 2 T's!

Treadmill.jpg

make it your friend.

ahmen to that man, i lost roughly 25 lbs in the past 2 and a half month from running everyday some weights and a leaner diet. as long as running is a mainstay the weight will start to fall off. and when i do drink its cheap vodka for me, beer is guna kill your diet

eca stack FTW!
seriously tho dont buy any of that hydrycut bullshit get some good ol fashioned ephedrine, dont eat after 6 pm. only eat carbs after a workout and in the morning. eat lean protein and vegetables at every feeding opportunity and dont be afraid of healthy fats

No, dont purchase any ephedrine, the weight will just pounce back on as soon as ur off.

Back