need help badly...any schools in stockton ca

mfugee1234

White Belt
Reaction score
i heard that nick diaz trains in stockton but his number is unlisted. does anyone know any place at all that i can train at. maybe a number of someone who does or anything? thanks

i'm pretty sure thats where ceaser gracie academy is they have lots of good / great fighters there
nick and nate diaz
chris sanford and the kid that knocked out lindland i cant place his name

ceaser gracie is down by Concord, not stockton... Call David Huerta from No Limit fight club in Sacramento, Ca he will know were to go in Stockton... Anyway, If you want to call Dave, hit me up on a Private messege and I will send you his number...

Good luck.....

Big Dave Fox said:
ceaser gracie is down by Concord, not stockton... Call David Huerta from No Limit fight club in Sacramento, Ca he will know were to go in Stockton... Ceaser Gracie's school IS NOT a good choice... There are some good fighters there "Dave Terrel, Randy Spence, Steve Heath, ect." But anyone who thinks thay can just jump into a fight with Frank Shamrock and win (Ceaser Gracie) who I add, HAS NEVER FOUGHT!!!!! EVER!!!! well, lets just say, "That boy aint right".... Anyway, If you want to call Dave, hit me up on a Private messege and I will send you his number...

Good luck.....

So because Cesar is willing to respond to Frank's challenge his Jiujitsu instruction is no good? I guess that explains why his school dominates tournaments that they enter. I know Nick and Nate Diaz train primarily in Stockton...give Cesar's academy a call and they can put you in touch.

Big Dave Fox said:
ceaser gracie is down by Concord, not stockton... Call David Huerta from No Limit fight club in Sacramento, Ca he will know were to go in Stockton... Anyway, If you want to call Dave, hit me up on a Private messege and I will send you his number...

Good luck.....
Just curious if you guys train in Sacramento Valley or close to Chico Area.

WELCOME TO PACIFIC COAST MARTIAL ARTS
HOME OF THE AMF FIGHT TEAM
We offer classes for your every need. We have the only certified instructors of Gracie Jiu Jitsu in the central valley. As well as black belt instructors in the art of Tae Kwan Do. Whether you want to get in the cage or just learn the arts of Gracie Jiu Jitsu, Tae Kwan Do or
mixed martial arts fighting, we are the place to train. We also offer classes for the kids. We are located on Flora street off of El Dorado street in Stockton, CA.

Jiu Jitsu class Times:
Mon-Thur 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.

Call Owner/Instructor Philip Torres at (209)-946-1212

wholefnshow13 said:
Just curious if you guys train in Sacramento Valley or close to Chico Area.

My academy is in Chico, if that's closer to you.

Back