Need good no gi match videos with high level top game stuff

Kozbot

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm looking to improve my no gi top game. Specifically guard passing.

Can we get some good vids in this thread of high level no gi matches with good guard passing and top control? Need some examples I can go by.

Thanks in advance

I'm in a hurry but if you want guard passing look for stuff by Leo Vieira, Jacare, and Marcelo Garcia.

I'm in a hurry but if you want guard passing look for stuff by Leo Vieira, Jacare, and Marcelo Garcia.

Thank you

but I'm more interested in actual matches at full competition speed where the techniques get used then instructional videos

Leo Vieira, Roger Gracie, Saulo Ribiero, Braulio Estima and Demian Maia. All of these guys have amazing fundamental jiu jitsu that works at the world champion level.

Thank you

but I'm more interested in actual matches at full competition speed where the techniques get used then instructional videos

I actually was referring to matches. I'll post some after this little road trip I have. Look back here in about 6-7 hours. I'll have at least 10-15 matches up here.

If you get the chance, check out the ADCC 2009 dvds. Particularly the light and middle weight divisions, then the under 99k (I think, whichever one has xande and vinny magalhaes in it) also. Those divisions have years of material worth studying in there.

If you get the chance, check out the ADCC 2009 dvds. Particularly the light and middle weight divisions, then the under 99k (I think, whichever one has xande and vinny magalhaes in it) also. Those divisions have years of material worth studying in there.

What he said

Yeah Leo Vieira has a crazy top game:

That is a great one. I love this one for his whole career. I will get those matches up ASAP.

I watch this highlight along with the galvao highlight almost daily. Inspiration at it's finest.

Back