Need advice on supplements

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by cky2kk, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cky2kk

cky2kk White Belt

I plan on signing up at a gym next week im 5"10, 148 17 yrs old and plan on working out 5 days a week mon,wed,fri doin resistance workout, tues and thur lower cardio but i dont know wat supplements i should use and when my friend told me about pwrtek repair but they only sell it at UK i think

2. WorldisMine81

WorldisMine81 Orange Belt

what kind of results are you looking for?

Cut with lean muscle?

Bulky and strong?

Strong with natural look?

I bulk im 6 foot 225lbs....i try to eat 6 times a day and i drink 2 myoplex shakes a day. I take phosphogen HP from EAS twice a day, I take one protein shot which is like a fruit flavored shot of 50g of protein, I drink 75oz of water a day. um...
    I eat everything as far as bread, carbs, no carbs etc...but again Im just looking for strength and bulk.

I workout 4 times a week low reps 5-3-1 then a burnout set...one muscle group a week as heavy as I can stand. abs twice a week and by abs I mean about 30 minutes of ab work.

Im no perfect body but I can move weight.

If ur not looking for bulk then I dunno what to tell ya on the other ones

3. DarthBader

DarthBader Yellow Belt

Screw supplements, go right to the juice

4. cky2kk

cky2kk White Belt

I want to def become stronger benching 135 for me is shit and I wanna look bigger muscles

5. pliftkl

pliftkl Green Belt

Gallon of whole milk per day. You will grow. You don't need any other supplements.

6. StandUpFight**

StandUpFight** Yellow Belt

Most things aside from Whey and Creatine are a waste of money.

7. cky2kk

cky2kk White Belt

ive heard creatine makes u ill and isnt whey b4 a workout protein ? or u can take after sum vitamins wud b good 2

8. pliftkl

pliftkl Green Belt

You are 17 and scrawny. To reiterate: you need more food. There's no supplement that you're going to add that is going to make a significant change in your strength or physique if you don't eat more food. If you are lifting heavy weights, you probably don't have to worry overly much about the quality of that food, as long as you are getting enough of it.

9. dropshot001

dropshot001 Red Belt

more good quality food and in larger quantities will go a long way for you

10. Salcedo

Salcedo Yellow Belt

Get a membership to one of those warehouse stores and buy the most anabolic supplement known to man, food. Eat the food, lift weights, and get 9-10 hours of sleep a night. I have no clue why you're doing cardio at 147 pounds. You might be skinny-fat, but trust me just lift and eat and you'll slowly fill out.

11. Curtis Gibbs

Curtis Gibbs Amateur Fighter

@Salcedo - you dont know why he is doing cardio at 147..... I wanna flip out right now but ill leave it at that. You speak of cardio as if its unhealthy or something

@cky2kk - Just grab your basic gold standard whey protien, mix it with milk, DAGOMAD Diet, try to follow 30% fat,30% Carb, 40% protien diet. Just eat alot, and make sure to get into the gym and you will be good. theres no magic supplement that will make you BIG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.