Need advice on how to handle multiple... (female related)

FightsFTW

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Ok so if you've been following my posts on here or not, I will quickly recap. I'm still fairly new to the "game" I've been a puss for a long time about approaching girls, I have had gfs in the past, but not many and nothing too long term. Anyways, as of recently I grew a set and started approaching more girls, maybe even going a little overboard because I discovered girls are actually attracted to me.

Currently I'm talking to 4 girls, 1 one from work, 3 from school, gotten 3 of the 4's numbers and have texted them and even set up going out with them at different points. I want to say that I am open to a relationship with 3 of the 4 if I see that I like them and they're not crazy bitches, if not then I'll just try to get some ass and move on. Here's where I need advice, since I'm still new to this, it can be overwhelming, sometimes I'm texting more than 1 at a time, at school I can hangout with probably 2 of them depending on the day, sometimes I'll hang out with one, then later with the other one.

So for those of you that are more experienced in handling multiple girls, what advice can you give me? How should I approach this.

Also it doesn't help that I saw another cute girl at work and couldn't help myself and began talking to her yesterday, lol.

All that and you didn't state what the fucking problem was.

So far you haven't even gone a single date and you're asking for advice on how to date them all simultaneously?

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAK6AAAAJGNiODlmM2Y5LWRhM2YtNGY1YS1iODViLWI0ZDg1YjExODU0YQ.jpg

All that and you didn't state what the fucking problem was.

Lol, just need advice on how to handle talking/seeing multiple girls as it can be overwhelming. Should I stop talking to more girls or proceed or....

dont text that much to them, it shows that you dont have a life, if they text you and you dont answer right away until you have time, well so be it, you have a life!

By the way I dont agree with the whole "game" type of living, as it doesnt put your personal growth as the center of your life (as it should be) my advice is purely following your train of thought.

i can see a future post asking what are these cold sores on my lips

The one and only right approach is to pick one of them and commit fully. Everything else is time and energy draining.

So far you haven't even gone a single date and you're asking for advice on how to date them all simultaneously?

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAK6AAAAJGNiODlmM2Y5LWRhM2YtNGY1YS1iODViLWI0ZDg1YjExODU0YQ.jpg

I've gone out with 2 of them so far, one is a slut, the other seems cool, but maybe a little clingy.

4 is too few. You need to acquire an entire stable of women.

Then, turn them against each other and make them fight to the death.

Then sew together teh skins and make a suit

multiple phones, block your facebook wall (can't have some boise dime post something and stir up drama, which might open cracks in the wall), its only cheating if you get caught, best of luck pal

Go on dates with all of them. It will take the pressure off when you're on a date with any given one of them, knowing you just had a date with another girl and have another date with a different one coming up.

These girls probably won't be in a rush to lock you down as the steady boyfriend within a week or two and you shouldn't be in that kind of rush either.

All you are doing is texting some different people. If you find that overwhelming, you definitely aren't going to be all about that four legit girlfriends at once life.

The one and only right approach is to pick one of them and commit fully. Everything else is time and energy draining.

That's what my goal is, but the process of filtering out the one I like most is overwhelming. Then more pretty girls pop up that I wanna talk to, lol.

Go on dates with all of them. It will take the pressure off when you're on a date with any given one of them, knowing you just had a date with another girl and have another date with a different one coming up.

These girls probably won't be in a rush to lock you down as the steady boyfriend within a week or two and you shouldn't be in that kind of rush either.

All you are doing is texting some different people. If you find that overwhelming, you definitely aren't going to be all about that four legit girlfriends at once life.

Thanks for the advice, will probably do that. One of the 4 girls has raised a red flag though, we've been texting and she's been asking lots of questions kinda like an interview, she seems like the really clingy type, kinda like she would want to tie me down immediately.

As for the dating 4 girls at once, definitely not trying to do that, for one that's not my style and second I'm not at that level. I'll be happy with just 1 good girl by my side.

multiple phones, block your facebook wall (can't have some boise dime post something and stir up drama, which might open cracks in the wall), its only cheating if you get caught, best of luck pal

Lol, thanks

That's what my goal is, but the process of filtering out the one I like most is overwhelming. Then more pretty girls pop up that I wanna talk to, lol.

What exactly is your goal? Simply get laid or have a relationship? If it's the latter, heed my advice - don't put too much stock into future girlfriend's looks. Personality is what counts the most.

Simple wear a condom and don't kiss any of them especially after youve gotten oral.

Don't get too attached if you're not planning to get serious. Have fun and pull out.

Back