Need a Sheiko template

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Preferably a good one.

Just finished base cycle for Smolov deadlifts and bench press and heard Sheiko is also brutal so want to give it a go. Can’t find one so turning to my sherbros for help.

Preferably a good one.

Just finished base cycle for Smolov deadlifts and bench press and heard Sheiko is also brutal so want to give it a go. Can’t find one so turning to my sherbros for help.
I have the excel sheet somewhere
Doesn’t cover ohp and that’s the only reason I was considering not doing it for our comp
I’ll try and get it to you

I have the excel sheet somewhere
Doesn’t cover ohp and that’s the only reason I was considering not doing it for our comp
I’ll try and get it to you
Thanks dude. I’m debating going Sheiko or taking the Smolov into the intense phases. Both are 3 days a week but I did a sample Sheiko workout today and it took forever.

Thanks dude. I’m debating going Sheiko or taking the Smolov into the intense phases. Both are 3 days a week but I did a sample Sheiko workout today and it took forever.
I ran sheiko 32 delaoded for a week and then ran it again twice. Nice 20 pound jump on each lift both times. Best part was I kept it all until my injury. I was able to keep all my maxes and add to them, albeit at normal pace of 5 pounds every month or two.

What I did to cut the time down was I’d run the second lifts warm up in between the first lifts heavier sets and then do that again on the third lfit. So let’s say there was 7-7-7 and only the last 4 were real weights. Between my 4/5 set I’d do my first set of the next lift. That would be like a 350 squat with a 135 bench and then back to 380 squat and then 185 bench. By the time I got to my last set of squat I was ready to start doing heavy bench and then I’d do he same thing with squatting again

I ran sheiko 32 delaoded for a week and then ran it again twice. Nice 20 pound jump on each lift both times. Best part was I kept it all until my injury. I was able to keep all my maxes and add to them, albeit at normal pace of 5 pounds every month or two.

What I did to cut the time down was I’d run the second lifts warm up in between the first lifts heavier sets and then do that again on the third lfit. So let’s say there was 7-7-7 and only the last 4 were real weights. Between my 4/5 set I’d do my first set of the next lift. That would be like a 350 squat with a 135 bench and then back to 380 squat and then 185 bench. By the time I got to my last set of squat I was ready to start doing heavy bench and then I’d do he same thing with squatting again
How’d you get injured?

How’d you get injured?
Reracking the goddamn bar after squatting
Couldn’t get it back on the pins and tried to muscle it up. Left side latched and the right did not. Rather than make a ton of noise I tried to just twist and push it up. Don’t do that

Reracking the goddamn bar after squatting
Couldn’t get it back on the pins and tried to muscle it up. Left side latched and the right did not. Rather than make a ton of noise I tried to just twist and push it up. Don’t do that
I set the hooks a notch lower than it looks like I “should” for this reason. I missed once. Never again.

I set the hooks a notch lower than it looks like I “should” for this reason. I missed once. Never again.
So disappointing
I had hit all my marks for strength and was going to just start dieting
Huge hit to my bench, over 50 pounds

Give me your email
I found the sheets
Just fill them in
I’m going to do 29 31 32

Hold one I have an excel file srs

Back