Need a scrambled eggs recipe

Wild Dan Hibiki

Black Belt
Reaction score
3 attempts and they haven't lived up to expectations.

Ingredients i have:

Eggs
Milk
Cheese
Olive Oil
Tabasco Sauce

I dont know what you are expecting with scramble eggs. I just use a tspb of butter to coat the pan and just pour plain eggs into it. Tastes great to me.

I dont know what you are expecting with scramble eggs. I just use a tspb of butter to coat the pan and just pour plain eggs into it. Tastes great to me.

I'm with this dude. I'm against milk with egg whites. Fuck fluffiness.

Butter? GTFO!

tbs of olive/grape oil
4 eggs
mince up a quarter or so cup of spinach
mince up a few cloves of garlic
dice up a hand full of almonds
hand full of oats
tbs or so of flaxseed
some diced onion
mushrooms

Lightly brown oat and flax w/ almonds. toss the rest of the shit in.

good eating.

Butter? GTFO!

tbs of olive/grape oil
4 eggs
hand full of oats
tbs or so of flaxseed
some diced onion
mushrooms

good eating.

Holy crap. That sounds awesome.

Butter? GTFO!

tbs of olive/grape oil
4 eggs
hand full of oats
tbs or so of flaxseed
some diced onion
mushrooms

good eating.

frying pan?

I'm really lazy and just microwave my eggs now, but they just don't taste the same

throw some salsa in there, its good.

experiment with different omelettes, throw some veggies/meats in there. mix it up. use your imagination. i thought canned tuna omelettes would be gross, but its actually really good.

I use organic butter, or organic coconut oil. Can't go wrong with either.

I usually juts scramble 4 eggs, tear up a bunch of sliced ham, tear up a handful of spinach, and chuck on a few pinches of shredded cheese.

When I'm feeling really fucking lazy, I axe the frypan and use the microwave.

I use organic butter, or organic coconut oil. Can't go wrong with either.

I usually juts scramble 4 eggs, tear up a bunch of sliced ham, tear up a handful of spinach, and chuck on a few pinches of shredded cheese.

When I'm feeling really fucking lazy, I axe the frypan and use the microwave.

do you just mix the oils or fats into the mixture or do you coat whatever you are using with it (which begs the question of what to do with the microwave)

do you just mix the oils or fats into the mixture or do you coat whatever you are using with it (which begs the question of what to do with the microwave)

With a microwave, I just use the Pam olive oil spray. Like I said, that's for lazy.

I just bought a cast iron pan, so I'm experimenting with using different oils. So far, coconut oil seems to work the best. I'll be teh first to admit I've been spoiled by non-stick pans. Gotta watch those eggs close, and cleanup is a bitch.

But to answer your question, I coat the pans.

With a microwave, I just use the Pam olive oil spray. Like I said, that's for lazy.

I just bought a cast iron pan, so I'm experimenting with using different oils. So far, coconut oil seems to work the best. I'll be teh first to admit I've been spoiled by non-stick pans. Gotta watch those eggs close, and cleanup is a bitch.

But to answer your question, I coat the pans.

In the morning i'm a lazy lazy man, but egss done that way just don't taste right, almost rubbery

I need to find my pan.

What do you use for coconut oil (as in it spray or what)?

edit- only reason I ask is because the only source I seem to be able to find is a 400 ml can of the stuff, which obviously I can't reseal

Breakfast burritos are great. The best I had was at a restaurant in Philly and it was called the Barking Chihuahua Breakfast Burrito. It had Scrambled Eggs, Black Beans, Red Peppers, and Pepper Jack Cheese. ..Rolled in a Tortilla, Topped with Sour Cream and Spicy Tomato Sauce .

It was huge and tasty! :eek:

Fuck it I think Im going to try and make that this weekend :icon_chee

Breakfast burritos are great. The best I had was at a restaurant in Philly and it was called the Barking Chihuahua Breakfast Burrito. It had Scrambled Eggs, Black Beans, Red Peppers, and Pepper Jack Cheese. ..Rolled in a Tortilla, Topped with Sour Cream and Spicy Tomato Sauce .

It was huge and tasty! :eek:

Fuck it I think Im going to try and make that this weekend :icon_chee

pics because we don't have such things readily available here

I thought coconut oil was one of the worst. Isn't that shit pure saturated fat? Please tell me i'm completely wrong and it's healthy, because the stuff is delicious!

Back