Need a quick fix for my crappy static inducing car stereo..

Kemo**

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Plugging in a cassette to headphone jack for my droid to listen to music creates so much fucking static. Its fucking stupid. What's the easiest, least expensive, most useful fix?

maybe a new cassete/8mm jack, those things go bad quick

best buy could hook you up with a 60 dollar kenwood tapedeck with an aux and usb port, really quickly too, thats including installation

maybe a new cassete/8mm jack, those things go bad quick

best buy could hook you up with a 60 dollar kenwood tapedeck with an aux and usb port, really quickly too, thats including installation

Can you guide me in the right direction, please? Google isn't being very helpful.

Can you guide me in the right direction, please? Google isn't being very helpful.

head to best buy, its easier then going to an car audio ma-pa store run by thugs who charge heavy

look for the cheapest tape deck in best buy, one that has an AUX and ask them to install it. might be as low as 40 bucks

head to best buy, its easier then going to an car audio ma-pa store run by thugs who charge heavy

Alright I'll head over there tonight. Thanks mayne.

Why not just buy a FM modulator. You just plug it into your headphone jack and tune the radio to that channel. You can pick them up for $20 or less.

Why not just buy a FM modulator. You just plug it into your headphone jack and tune the radio to that channel. You can pick them up for $20 or less.

Ended up getting that for $70. Works perfectly.

Back