Need a new training partner...

Haha this made me laugh.
I had this dude join up at my bjj gym and he is a bit strange i must say.
He just startd watching ufc 113? and goes on about how Cain Velaquez is gonna beat Brock lesnar

And when the instructor asks us if we have any questions and noone has a question the guy then says i have a question " cain velaquez is gona beat brock lesnar"
its like wtf!? have you even seen cain velaquez fight? or do you know his background?

The downside is that he knows me through some friends that went to our school. he says he remmbers me but fuck its been like 6 years since i was in school and couldnt really remmebr him but i know his cousin from school.
ANYWAYS..

the good thing was hes keen to train and bought a gi quite soon.
Hes also Bisexual i think? which is a bit werid but i dont hang with the dude and only roll somtimes as hes new to jiu jitsu
Imagine Tolken asian guy who isnt funny.

Also he cranked on a submission on another white belt who is younger and skinnier then him.. and the guy was in pain.. when the class stopped we were talking and mentioend that he hurt that guy and asked him why and he was like CAUSE IM A NINJA
and then the young white belt goes " Its cause your a ***got! " HAHA
thats the first time ive heard anyone get angry at my BJJ gym.
we were all like WOh WOh! be good to see them roll next time on the mat,
i dont support anger towards anyone at my bjj gym but at the same time the dude deserved it.

Sorry for the hi jack.
Also you should of gone to the pad work class and checked out the chicks.

Haha this made me laugh.
I had this dude join up at my bjj gym and he is a bit strange i must say.
He just startd watching ufc 113? and goes on about how Cain Velaquez is gonna beat Brock lesnar

And when the instructor asks us if we have any questions and noone has a question the guy then says i have a question " cain velaquez is gona beat brock lesnar"
its like wtf!? have you even seen cain velaquez fight? or do you know his background?

The downside is that he knows me through some friends that went to our school. he says he remmbers me but fuck its been like 6 years since i was in school and couldnt really remmebr him but i know his cousin from school.
ANYWAYS..

the good thing was hes keen to train and bought a gi quite soon.
Hes also Bisexual i think? which is a bit werid but i dont hang with the dude and only roll somtimes as hes new to jiu jitsu
Imagine Tolken asian guy who isnt funny.

Also he cranked on a submission on another white belt who is younger and skinnier then him.. and the guy was in pain.. when the class stopped we were talking and mentioend that he hurt that guy and asked him why and he was like CAUSE IM A NINJA
and then the young white belt goes " Its cause your a ***got! " HAHA
thats the first time ive heard anyone get angry at my BJJ gym.
we were all like WOh WOh! be good to see them roll next time on the mat,
i dont support anger towards anyone at my bjj gym but at the same time the dude deserved it.

Sorry for the hi jack.
Also you should of gone to the pad work class and checked out the chicks.

so many facepalms... just so many

clearly some people don't want training partners, just people they can smash...

kramer-karate.jpg

yoga is good for flexibility.

and hot chicks in tight clothes bending into erotic positions.

Back