Need a new series to watch

I'd drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to hear her piss on a tin can through a phone with shitty reception.

If I was with her she would never have to buy tampons or toilet paper again because she'd have my tongue at her service.

o-justified-season-2-premiere-date-has-been-set.jpg

justified-season-4-new-premiere-promo-photos-and-key-art.jpg

Justified3Poster4.jpg

justified-poster.jpeg

im watching sunny now, and it isnt really serialized, though i like it.
the league was pretty good. not sure if you need to be into fantasy football to like it.

i guess not.

the show is more about guys giving each other shit than FF. First season was great, second not so much, this season was better.

We need your help. As we are overseas we tend to download tv series' to watch. Unfortunatly we have run out and need some advice. We have watched to following:

SOA
Falling Skies
Grimm
Breaking Bad
Boardwalk Empire
True Blood
Haven
Revolution
Hell On Wheels
Deadwood
Person Of Interest
Human Target
Burn Notice

Now we are stuck. Any suggestions?

Read a book.

I just want to cut into her like a tauntaun and sleep the cold nights away.

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Isn't that statement a play on the "I'd drag my balls through a mile of broken glass jus to hear Kate Upton fart slowly through a walkie talkie." statement?

Isn't that statement a play on the "I'd drag my balls through a mile of broken glass jus to hear Kate Upton fart slowly through a walkie talkie." statement?

hey buddy that joke has been around way before Kate Upton was a thing

Duck Dynasty - one of the better "reality" shows out there.

My GF loves Game of Thrones and Dexter, well just about everyone does.

I recently discovered the walking dead and have watched all of the episodes in a span of just about two weeks. I would recommend it.

Fuckin' right. Duck Dynasty is the shit.

my fiance is from West Monroe, and I've been to their warehouse a couple of times. haven't met them yet, but her sister has met sy.

my fiance is from West Monroe, and I've been to their warehouse a couple of times. haven't met them yet, but her sister has met sy.

word? I live right near them. my mom used to babysit willie

word? I live right near them. my mom used to babysit willie

yeah, her parents live on the other side of the interstate from their warehouse. was up that way for xmas.

Back