Need a Lifting program

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the uncensored version better...

I don't believe in any damn profanity.

129157560493033650.gif

just go to the gym and do like 3 sets of 10 reps on max weight you can do for as many machines/dundbell exercise you can do in like 1hour and 30 minutes.

just go to the gym and do like 3 sets of 10 reps on max weight you can do for as many machines/dundbell exercise you can do in like 1hour and 30 minutes.

Please tell me this is someone's alt. acct. and this is a bad joke.

Use this program broski. It'll get you big. It's from the FAQ.

Then head on over to bodybuilding.com and you should be able to get better advice about routines to get you big, because this sub-forum is dedicated to strength and conditioning to actually help you out in a sport/MMA.

Man you beat me to it. Use that routine to get totally awesome, OP.

I really like flexor carpi ulnaris day. Which is everyday, of course.

I have a hard time isolating that muscle bro, my brachioradialis and brachialis always get involved in my regular routine

That's what I had hoped, but he started another thread that indicates newbie and low troll factor.

Wow, I posted in that thread and didn't even realize it was the same guy.
lparnes, please don't give advice when you so obviously have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Use this program broski. It'll get you big. It's from the FAQ.

Then head on over to bodybuilding.com and you should be able to get better advice about routines to get you big, because this sub-forum is dedicated to strength and conditioning to actually help you out in a sport/MMA.

That routine is ridiculous. Hardly any work on the Gunz.

Your Pokemon rankings are completely messed up.

Onyx at LHW and Snorlax at MW? GTFO. Snorlax is the heaviest on your list, followed by Onyx and then Charizard.

Come on, man...

Onyx at LHW and Snorlax at MW? GTFO. Snorlax is the heaviest on your list, followed by Onyx and then Charizard.

Come on, man...

yo how i get rippt like Charizard?

Come on, man...

I get a lot of a PMs about it. I suppose that in principle I would admit that my weight classes are indeed wrong, but in practice I intend to stick to my guns, no matter how ridiculous they are. There's a theory that everyone needs to have a certain number of irrational beliefs- if mine are about Pokemon weight classes, I figure I am doing pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back