Need 24 Pairs of Gloves for Fight Promotion

BeltFanDan

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I am looking to purchase 20-25 pairs of MMA gloves to be used for an amateur MMA promotion here in NY.

The last few events, fighters did not return gloves, so I am trying to help out for the next event.

Looking for sizes small through xl.

Price point needs to be low, and could work out sponsorship/promotion of company for advertising at the next event.

If anyone knows any companies that could do this, or if any website has inexpensive gloves, please let me know.

Thanks

They got a few pairs back, but many fighters came from all over the state, or other states. Sure you can say "You will never fight for us again", but that doesn't solve the problem of needing more gloves for the next event.

Probably going to have a deposit system now. Return the gloves after the fight, get the deposit back.

They got a few pairs back, but many fighters came from all over the state, or other states. Sure you can say "You will never fight for us again", but that doesn't solve the problem of needing more gloves for the next event.

Probably going to have a deposit system now. Return the gloves after the fight, get the deposit back.

Or, you can have fighters supply their own gloves as long as they are from a approved list and inspected before the bout.

if your ordering that much gloves try to find a wholesaler.

Contact Mohsin from Ring to Cage. Tell him I sent you and he'll hook you up :) I do lots of business with that man.

if you had them manufactured in Pakistan or somewhere similar you could get your own logo on them and shit :D

Just get 6 pair and reuse them for all the fights.

You don't need your gloves right away if you're fighting the ninth fight of the night. If they want to hit pads, grapple, whatever in the training room they can use their own equipment then.

Thanks to everyone for the help. I'll be contacting the people mentioned and seeing what we can do.

If you're still looking for a supplier, feel free to give me a call/email. You can reach me at 888-405-6056 and [email protected]. We have a new line of gloves, and would love to work something out for you.

I am looking to purchase 20-25 pairs of MMA gloves to be used for an amateur MMA promotion here in NY.

The last few events, fighters did not return gloves, so I am trying to help out for the next event.

Looking for sizes small through xl.

Price point needs to be low, and could work out sponsorship/promotion of company for advertising at the next event.

If anyone knows any companies that could do this, or if any website has inexpensive gloves, please let me know.

Thanks
Have someone outside of the cage after each fight asking for gloves back. Have two people if you want to go full retard.

Have someone outside of the cage after each fight asking for gloves back. Have two people if you want to go full retard.

That's what happens all my fights, they take the gloves immediately after we're done.

Back