'necktat' got a 10-8

Dilaanf_

Orange Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Lmao and all those idiots saying cruz is untouchable. He got destroyed and humiliated by someone that everybody here thought was going to lose...

#WARNOLOVE

From how many judges?

Easily could have been a 10-7 with those 3 knockdowns.

It was stupid that they only credited him with 2 for the whole fight.

Cruz got demolished. All that talking about you can't hit me and he got fucking molested lmao

Lmao and all those idiots saying cruz is untouchable. He got destroyed and humiliated by someone that everybody here thought was going to lose...

#WARNOLOVE
You seem awfully proud of yourself, did you help Cody prepare for the fight or something? If so, good job!

If not, you have absolutely nothing to gloat about.

Anyway,

Ridiculously good performance by Necktat McGee, looks like he could be someone who's tough to beat.

He beat Cruz at his own game, with the added element of ko power.

Had dom whiffin air most of the night.

10-8 is dumb they are turning into boxing now

#WARNOLOVE
Cruz fans never really watched Cruz fight. They were just leftover Conor fans from the whoie snake in the grass drama.

#WARNOLOVE

was a spectacular performance by cody. He looked like anderson in there at times. I am extremely impressed that he won a dominant decision like that. I thought he'd finish cruz or lose a decision. Shit, he probably would have finished cruz if he wasn't feelin himself in there so much lol

Back