Neck strengthener/head harness?

kshert

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good neck strengthener/head harness?

thanks

no need for anything fancy, just go to a dicks or whatever you have and get one.

That one looks nice but 87 bucks.....damn.....mine was like 15 and it does just fine.

That one looks nice but 87 bucks.....damn.....mine was like 15 and it does just fine.

My entire gym is built from them, the gear is the best I have ever used. It is built for strongmen and Olympic lifting in mind. It really is overkill for people like us (I.e., none-strength athletes), however, I buy it for absolute saftey and comfort.

If you ever watch the Worlds Strongest Man, most of the gear is from IronMind.

Thanks for the input guys!

ironwolf - no dicks around me, couldnt find any on their website... what brand is yours? how long have you had yours, how is it holding up?

nomilkforsanta - does this thing come with the chain (like in this video) or thats extra?

[YT]dNgDIUrD2Dk[/YT]

Mine is made by a company called harbinger, I've had it a few years,it's holding up fine.

Thanks for the input guys!

ironwolf - no dicks around me, couldnt find any on their website... what brand is yours? how long have you had yours, how is it holding up?

nomilkforsanta - does this thing come with the chain (like in this video) or thats extra?

[YT]dNgDIUrD2Dk[/YT]

no chain, however, I would recommend getting a loading pin...

1314-C-11_f.jpg

Paul-Anderson-Neck-Training.jpg

4610.jpg

I do neck bridges, they do wonders for your neck.

4610.jpg

I do neck bridges, they do wonders for your neck.

This would similar to someone wanting strong legs, so you have him do body weight jumps instead of heavy squats, deadlifting, cleaning, and snatching...

This would similar to someone wanting strong legs, so you have him do body weight jumps instead of heavy squats, deadlifting, cleaning, and snatching...

you can use weight to do these.

to be honest, wrestlers and judokas are some of the people with the strongest necks and I've never heard of any of them using neck harnesses to train them.

you can use weight to do these.

to be honest, wrestlers and judokas are some of the people with the strongest necks and I've never heard of any of them using neck harnesses to train them.

I have never heard of college wrestlers and judokas not using neck harness or a 4 way neck machine. Of course they do this drill a well, normally, during warmups or interval training.

I have never heard of college wrestlers and judokas not using neck harness or a 4 way neck machine. Of course they do this drill a well, normally, during warmups or interval training.

I guess it's a cultural thing. I'm eastern european and I've never used a harness. Instead once I got used to doing bridges with no weights we had some of the smaller guys sit on our knees with their feet on our hands and did bridges like that.

I guess it's a cultural thing. I'm eastern european and I've never used a harness. Instead once I got used to doing bridges with no weights we had some of the smaller guys sit on our knees with their feet on our hands and did bridges like that.

You're EAstern European???? I guess that explains the jeans you are wearing in your picture.

hahahah, that's not me though :D from the looks of it it's some random girl? :D

Yeah, I know, Im just messing with you. Funny though, last year, we had this exchange student from somewhere in eastern europe, she was beautiful and she always wore clothes from Vision Street Wear....stuff from like 1989 in the usa.

Back