Necessity of shooting singles /doubles

You should always keep it in your arsenal, but if it's not your preference, don't try unless you see a perfect chance to use it. (or if it's necessary)

I never turn down an opportunity for anything. If it's not something I normally do, but it's being given to me, I'll totally do it.

Because I had been playing Rugby for a long time longer then i have been sub wrestling I find it so hard to keep my head on the inside when shooting on singles or doubles and am concequently always getting guilotined.

It seams there are allot better/ less risky ways of getting the fight to the ground.

Last edited:
Because I had been playing Rugby for a long time longer then i have been sub wrestling I find it so hard to keep my head on the inside when shooting on singles or doubles and am concequently always getting guilotined.

It seams there are allot better/ less risky ways of getting the fight to the ground.

When you do a single or a double, just move your body to the opposite side of their body from where your head is.

I think every grappler should practice their penetration step, as it has more function than doubles/singles

if you dont shoot doubles then you are a pathetic loser

Back