Nearly punched a woman

I used to live in a shithole in Ealing with three floors and two wings, over 40 rooms, three kitchens and four bathrooms per wing.

I didn’t know how to set the timer on the washing machine, so I chose a setting, went to the gym for an hour and a half and then would come back and spin it dry.

Rotten times.

I hate to be a sherdog cliche, but this thread reeks of poverty.

Billy Burr is right
Don't do that to Bill, he never said you should initiate a fight with a woman, especially over laundry. He just said if she physically asssaults you, it should be your right to respond equally.

I don't give a fuck about the law, if while taking my dog a walk, my dog was injured, either by her, or dogs that were meant to be under her control, she could end up needing a vet, and some tissues,

uzvdMHT.jpg

In a case of self-defense yes (and even then, the reaction has to be reasonable), but not something like OP who was mad about a dispute over laundry.

Don't do that to Bill, he never said you should initiate a fight with a woman, especially over laundry. He just said if she physically asssaults you, it should be your right to respond equally.
I just meant "... There are plenty of reasons to hit a woman --ya just don't do it."

3 hours is the perfect time to do 5 - 6 loads, which you should have if you've separated your weeks lauandry properly and aren't a dirty bastard. So she was getting 7 days of washing done in 3 hours and you're bitching because she beat your ass to the machine.

You let a rotten slag outwit you and it burns, muthahfuckah. <36>
Wha? Who the hell washes five loads of laundry a week. Maybe for a family.

Also, why is everyone judging the man for having roommates? You dont know the circumstances, perhaps it is a necessity or the most reasonable arrangement at this time.
People wait for any chance to pounce and call someone poor. Lots of people have roommates, especially in other countries.

Also when you live with people, it's common courtesy not to hold up the washer and dryer. I grew up in apartments with coin operated washer and dryers. If you weren't there to get your shit, you'd find it piled on top of the machine.

Aint nobody got time for that.

And I regret not doing so

Living in a shared house.

Some fucking slag put her washing machine on a 3 hours cycle knowing well how many people live in the house and I am waiting to do mine since morning. Then when I tried to remove her clothes she appeared out of nowhere screeeeeeeeaming at me 'DONT TOUCH MY STUFF!'

I was furious at that point. Then she went to tell boyfriend about me trying to remove her stuff. Think he chickened cuz he didnt do shit.

Men punching women are assholes? Well some of you slags well deserve.

Oh my god, had to let it go...
  • Wash on a different day.
  • Why are you poor?
  • If you know you're poor, why are you complaining about the consequences of poverty?
  • You tried to take her clothes out of the wash? Why not just tell her they were done?
  • You expected her boyfriend to fight you over a load of laundry?
  • You want to fight a woman over laundry?
  • Why didn't you wash yesterday?

People wait for any chance to pounce and call someone poor. Lots of people have roommates, especially in other countries.

Also when you live with people, it's common courtesy not to hold up the washer and dryer. I grew up in apartments with coin operated washer and dryers. If you weren't there to get your shit, you'd find it piled on top of the machine.

Aint nobody got time for that.

I've lived with roommates all throughout my life, while a majority of my peers were still living at home being spoonfed.

If you read about 18 year olds buying houses on the buying a house thread that was posted on Mayberry a few days ago, you'll realize a lot of people have financial support from mommy and daddy. It's easy to say "you're poor" when this is the case.

Even if that was a guy punching them would be over the top I think.

TS nearly punched a women then realized it was jessica androgynous

Wha? Who the hell washes five loads of laundry a week. Maybe for a family.

Obviously you revel in perusing and exhibiting shit tier couture. Please, continue to wash your fecal matter and your pillow covers together, you Philistine.

If you could hit a girl that quickly then you need to reevaluate yourself as a man

WTF is a 3hr cycle?
This is my question as well. My washing machine doesn't have a 3hr cycle, nor have i ever seen one with it, as far as i know. Broad must have some seriously soiled panties to put them in for 3 hours.

Back