Nearly punched a woman

When I was 8 my dad beat the fucking brakes off of two dudes. One of their girlfriends then started trying to scratch his faces and eyes to make him stop. He open hand smacked her so hard her knees buckled. When he got back to our car to make our get away, I was crying and said "dad you hurt that lady!" He then taught me a life lesson, "Don't worry! My hand was open."

You see what I'm trying to teach you?
You were soft at 8.

She had to do laundry, so she waited till the machine was available then used it.

You should do the same.

The fact that you decide to remove her clothes because you can't wait 3 hours means you're just an impatient ass.

It's not her fault that you waited till the last second to do laundry and don't have a single clean pair of underwear.

Should have beat her ass. Fuck s 1-2 should of just spammed uppercuts

I wonder if a few beta cuck overweight white knight virgins are going to follow you around in every thread calling you a rapist/womanbasher/etc like a few do me

What the fuck?

You don't hit a woman... If not for any moral reason, don't do it because the law will always be against you and people will also be on the woman's side.

That said, you shouldn't be hitting anyone for something as silly as they used a washing machine on for too long.

293hz5l.jpg

People need to appreciate this post more

A washing machine themed thread and a first post by spin_!!!

shared house? ….move out, and before you go, you shit on her stuff. <28>

Also, why is everyone judging the man for having roommates? You dont know the circumstances, perhaps it is a necessity or the most reasonable arrangement at this time.

She shoulda beat your ass actually

Wait your god damn turn just like anyone else and quit being entitled

Your first mistake: living with a woman who isn’t your woman.

WTF are you thinking?

What the fuck?

You don't hit a woman... If not for any moral reason, don't do it because the law will always be against you and people will also be on the woman's side.

That said, you shouldn't be hitting anyone for something as silly as they used a washing machine on for too long.
I don't give a fuck about the law, if while taking my dog a walk, my dog was injured, either by her, or dogs that were meant to be under her control, she could end up needing a vet, and some tissues,

uzvdMHT.jpg

I love the boyfriend angle (brother, cousin, daddy etc). Friend of mine dropped a girl, and chipped her tooth because she got loud and disrespectful with his mother in front of him. His mother is super passive. Kept telling her to calm down then she came at him, and he lost composure.

BOOM! Dropped her. She sat there covering her mouth with her hand, bleeding (poor girl). Her boyfriend who was there immediately squared up.... "the f---!?!? come on bro!!!.....you wanna..…"

BOOM! Cracked him into having rubber legs trying to regain balance. What they didn't know is my friend is a two time regional boxing champ. They found out together......couple goals. lol

That was beautiful

What's up with all these incel threads today...is it International Incel Day already?

ts could literally put the first three sentences on a t-shirt and be the incellest of incels in all incellary:

"Nearly punched a woman
And I regret not doing so.
Living in a shared house"

Back