Nearly punched a woman

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And I regret not doing so

Living in a shared house.

Some fucking slag put her washing machine on a 3 hours cycle knowing well how many people live in the house and I am waiting to do mine since morning. Then when I tried to remove her clothes she appeared out of nowhere screeeeeeeeaming at me 'DONT TOUCH MY STUFF!'

I was furious at that point. Then she went to tell boyfriend about me trying to remove her stuff. Think he chickened cuz he didnt do shit.

Men punching women are assholes? Well some of you slags well deserve.

Oh my god, had to let it go...

293hz5l.jpg

Just punch her in the back of the head next time you see her- absolutely nothing wrong with hitting a woman - she needs to know her place.

Ive said this time and time again, A Man shouldnt hit a woman....

But TS isnt one, so go ahead, and touch her with teh jab.

Punch yourself for being an adult who has to have roommates, maybe this will cheer you up.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have hit her for that even though I'm sure it was annoying, as loud emotional women can be. If anyone puts their hands on me they've put out an open invitation.

However, in most cases I still wouldn't hit a woman the same as I would a man.

If she got her boyfriend, then that's perfect for you. If it gets out of hand she can take an ass whooping vicariously through him. lol

I wouldn't have hit her for that even though I'm sure it was annoying, as loud emotional women can be. If anyone puts their hands on me they've put out an open invitation.

If she got her boyfriend, then that's perfect for you. If it gets out of hand she can take an ass whooping vicariously through him. lol

I am so waiting for this!

Believe or not thats the first argument I ever had with anyone in last 3 years.

I am so waiting for this!

I love the boyfriend angle (brother, cousin, daddy etc). Friend of mine dropped a girl, and chipped her tooth because she got loud and disrespectful with his mother in front of him. His mother is super passive. Kept telling her to calm down then she came at him, and he lost composure.

BOOM! Dropped her. She sat there covering her mouth with her hand, bleeding (poor girl). Her boyfriend who was there immediately squared up.... "the f---!?!? come on bro!!!.....you wanna..…"

BOOM! Cracked him into having rubber legs trying to regain balance. What they didn't know is my friend is a two time regional boxing champ. They found out together......couple goals. lol

3 hours is the perfect time to do 5 - 6 loads, which you should have if you've separated your weeks lauandry properly and aren't a dirty bastard. So she was getting 7 days of washing done in 3 hours and you're bitching because she beat your ass to the machine.

You let a rotten slag outwit you and it burns, muthahfuckah. <36>

Believe or not thats the first argument I ever had with anyone in last 3 years.

You seem like you handled it well. lol but yeah it can be annoying. I usually walk away from loud, irrational, emotional females. Or I'll reply with everything they say with "....oh" and look elsewhere trying to find a way to excuse myself. Don't hit her for that lol you may feel bad afterwards.

I love the boyfriend angle (brother, cousin, daddy etc). Friend of mine dropped a girl, and chipped her tooth because she got loud and disrespectful with his mother in front of him. His mother is super passive. Kept telling her to calm down then she came at him, and he lost composure.

BOOM! Dropped her. She sat there covering her mouth with her hand, bleeding (poor girl). Her boyfriend who was there immediately squared up.... "the f---!?!? come on bro!!!.....you wanna..…"

BOOM! Cracked him into having rubber legs trying to regain balance. What they didn't know is my friend is a two time regional boxing champ. They found out together......couple goals. lol

I never get 3rd people involved in my arguments with people. But its pissing me off when others do that.

You seem like you handled it well. lol but yeah it can be annoying. I usually walk away from loud, irrational, emotional females. Or I'll reply with everything they say with "....oh" and look elsewhere trying to find a way to excuse myself. Don't hit her for that lol you may feel bad afterwards.

I dunno bro, I still feel bad for nothing punching her :/

Kill her imo. Punch isn't enough. Needs to know her place.

Op sounds poor

Shared house
Shared laundry machine

If you share more things then you personally own..you don’t really get to bitch about it lololol

Time for the baby bird to fly.

P.s. kidney punch that trick

I dunno bro, I still feel bad for nothing punching her :/

Gosh!! Man I feel you. You will have those days lol. I would be reserved about close fisting a woman unless I felt she absolutely deserved it. I hit a girl with a light uppercut to the stomach because she full fledged slapped me when I was distracted. It was more of a reflex cause I was under attack.

She was so dramatic about it. I literally just made the lightest contact possible (didn't even dig the shot). That is why I hold to the thought that most girls who act like that just want attention or to cause a scene, many of them aren't looking for a fight with you.

I would just walk away, or grab them until they calm down if they violated your personal space. Be careful man, a lot of them (men included) are not as durable as their mouth would have you believe. Make sure you're justified in whatever you do. Good luck lol

Back