Opinion Nearly Half of Female Soldiers Still Failing New Army Fitness Test, While Males Pass Easily

Did anyone even bother to look the test up? As far as I could tell, passing grades are scored the same regardless of gender. However each gender has their own ranking system. Unless I'm missing something, that seems completely reasonable to me. Smart, even.

Also, the new ACFT is surprisingly great. Did not expect that. The fitness test used to be situps, pushups and 2 mile run. That's it. The new one is: 3RM DL, Sprint-Drag-Carry, Hand Release Pushups, Standing Power Throw, Leg Tuck/Plank and 2 mile run.

That's way, way more practical, and should reduce injury rates as well. However the bar for passing overall seems reasonably low, so the women should get their shit together a little bit.

I looked it up and wish that I had tested under the ACFT instead of Navy PRT when I was a sailor. Doing sit ups never made sense to me. The minimums for the ACFT seem fairly soft besides a 120 lb female having to deadlift 140 lbs for a minimum of 3 reps max. Beyond that, most of it should be easy for anyone who isn't a shitbag.

Honestly average fitness rates are going down across the world

Sinking like the Titanic.

The average army fitness result from 40 years ago would make you a spec ops commando today (in Finland).

Sinking like the Titanic.

The average army fitness result from 40 years ago would make you a spec ops commando today (in Finland).

To give our youth some credit

They actually rank higher than average when compared with other first world youngsters in west

To give our youth some credit

They actually rank higher than average when compared with other first world youngsters in west

It could be worse for sure. I think we have a little less extreme obesity than some countries, even if people are a bit heavy compared to the old days. They're not 5'8, 400 lbs heavy atleast. They can still move and do things, especially when they train a little bit.

Kind of crazy to think that the average result in Cooper test was like 2800 meters back in the day. That's considered a pretty good result nowadays. It has been sinking to about 2300 meters or whatever.

It could be worse for sure. I think we have a little less extreme obesity than some countries, even if people are a bit heavy compared to the old days. They're not 5'8, 400 lbs heavy atleast. They can still move and do things, especially when they train a little bit.

Kind of crazy to think that the average result in Cooper test was like 2800 meters back in the day. That's considered a pretty good result nowadays. It has been sinking to about 2300 meters or whatever.

I saw a statistic in some mayberry weight thread about obesity and we were like on the lower end of it really, its just we like to shit on ourselfs which is a good and bad trait(we could use some self esteem right now)

The high test score in 80s is apperantly explained by the running boom that was in country back then

Not enough for spec ops, especially actual pros and not conscripts but still veery good

Why do most of you care, and have you been around people in the military? The people who wind up as bullet sponges in Marines and Army are generally the bottom feeders of society; namely Redneck shit bags and ghetto Blacks/Browns. The women in the military are worse than the men. Most of you would be well served by spending some time on a base to take in US low class culture. I just need to drive around Camp Pendleton to see all the Bubba Marines and the fine culture they bring to California.

Unfortunately yes.

The United States Military is under Leftist control and now we're too busy trying to create all homosexual squads.

you couldnt cut it as a hacker for Putin so you got sherdog troll duty

Let the tears flow, comrade..

Unfortunately yes.

The United States Military is under Leftist control and now we're too busy trying to create all homosexual squads.

I was wondering when one of you guys would mention this helicopter crew. Kinda suprised none of you made a standalone thread of it.

I was wondering when one of you guys would mention this helicopter crew. Kinda suprised none of you made a standalone thread of it.
Why make threads when they will just get moved to the great beyond?

Im pretty sure I seen Manlet soldiers.......they are pretty deadly...Most dudes in war, at least before the roids etc were no way near 200lbs....5'10 guys who were skinny/shredded because of war/hunger, so I say they weight around 190 lbs average at most.

Simo_hayha_honorary_rifle.jpg

Does your 230lbs gear guy in your scenario have the same thoughts when he is next to manlets?....either way it's war, they have more important shit to think about...if he got shot, he already fucked up.

Looks like Darren Till in his weight-cut suit, trying to get down to 170.

It's almost as if females aren't as physically gifted as men and there is a difference in the biology of the sexes...

Who could have foreseen such a thing?

i havent seen the test, but i guarantee i slaughter it.
i would assume theres some people here who have some sort of healthy habits.. but most of the more "popular" posters are probably stuck to their chairs right now

aside from the throw and drag, which i dont know well enough, these standards are very simple.

Back