Law Nearly 20,000 teens in Georgia have received their driver's licenses without a road test

Eh. Study just enough to pass and then ignore it for the rest of their lives. Not really much point to the test anyways.

Georgia is becoming the new Florida

I got my license in GA as a teenager. The test was a joke anyhow.

As a truck driver I drove to Atlanta every other week.

Without a doubt, its mile-for-mile the worst driving in the entire country.

Wouldn't be surprised if 20,000 stupid and reckless kids on the roads would be an improvement.

LMAO. Fucking Georgia.

Good luck on the roads.
They're quickly positioning themselves for an interim title shot at Alabama Man, hoping one day to challenge Florida Man.

We need a new General Sherman. Just tear it all up and start again. Third time's the charm.

Yes, it’s a good idea to let incompetent morons propel over a ton of steel at extremely high speeds.

They're quickly positioning themselves for an interim title shot at Alabama Man, hoping one day to challenge Florida Man.

We need a new General Sherman. Just tear it all up and start again. Third time's the charm.
lol you live in some meth shithole in Missouri. Pipe down.

WI to follow suit? I have a 16 year-old who will campaign for OH. She has permits and has been driving a lot (with us per the permit), doing well, class is done but waiting on in-car portion to be scheduled and to then take the test after that still. Hating it. Perfect storm as she was slacking on getting the in-car done and BAM!
Corona'd!!!
lol

I was stationed in Georgia from 2012 to 2016. It was like the land of the blind over there.

Less oversight....

Isn't that a Republican dream?

Jesus tap dancing Christ, driving is statistically the most dangerous thing we do. Even more so when you are an inexperienced driver.

WTF are they thinking?

Just because they didn't take the test doesn't mean they wouldn't pass.

Happens here in Toronto too.

With the way people drive here in NJ I’m convinced that no one even has a permit

Somehow COVID has made people even worse

They are upgrading permits to Drivers Licenses without doing the road test, this is crazy some reckless drivers man, I had to clock in hours of day and night driving as a teen before taking my test. Wisconsin is also going to follow suit.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/06/us/driver-license-road-test-wisconsin-georgia-trnd/index.html

Much to do about nothing. These 20000 kids will get some driving under their belt while a lot of cars that would be on the road are not right now. Cause pandemic. Plus it’s fucking Georgia. There’s Atlanta and then sweltering hot forest and swamp.

Back