NcDonalds in Taiwan

I don't get it. Did he go out in a blaze of glory or something? Or ingloriously, maybe?

i bet she serves some warm apple pie, u get 2 for a dollar i believe.

Uh, I'm serious. I demand an explanation.
CAN YOU FLY BOBBY

can-you-fly-bobby-o.gif

McDonald's has been under a lot of pressure due to the nutritional value of food that is clearly marketed towards children. As such they've rebranded the Hamburglar. He no longer looks like Alfred E. Newman, but rather someone you might find in an El Pollo Loco commercial. Or jail.

Im dissapointed by your taste in women.

You better not be a middle age white guy with a beer belly

CAN YOU FLY BOBBY

can-you-fly-bobby-o.gif

McDonald's has been under a lot of pressure due to the nutritional value of food that is clearly marketed towards children. As such they've rebranded the Hamburglar. He no longer looks like Alfred E. Newman, but rather someone you might find in an El Pollo Loco commercial. Or jail.

I'm posting this mid-flight.

I knew all of this, I remember the thread. People never understand my brand of humor, which is fine, bc it is really only meant for myself to get chuckles, not necessarily anyone else.

Ever been to South Korea? All sorts of fried chicken.

Yes, Korean fried chicken is the shiznit, especially with Korean beer, but there are a lot of those joints around my area. Taiwanese McDonalds fried chicken is more of a rare bird for me-only available when I go to Taiwan, so the scarcity makes it goat for me.

Back