NcDonalds in Taiwan

mcdonalds in japan was the best mcdonalds ive ever been to. food looked exactly like what it looked like on the menu

And you can substitute McNuggets for fries! The buns were also soft and moist, and the meals (or 'sets' as the Japanese call them) were the same size as in Canada but 1-2 dollars cheaper. The McDonald's I went to in Kyoto at 11PM had only two people working behind the counter but they still made my order in reasonable time.

And you can substitute McNuggets for fries! The buns were also soft and moist, and the meals (or 'sets' as the Japanese call them) were the same size as in Canada but 1-2 dollars cheaper. The McDonald's I went to in Kyoto at 11PM had only two people working behind the counter but they still made my order in reasonable time.

Japan's customer service is top notch. They take pride in their job and make sure you're happy with the experience.

Asked for magnets at Tokyo Disney Sea store. They didn't have it so she went to the back and got me a map. Pointed out the store on the map with magnets and gave instructions. It was busy as heck too and she was restocking when I asked her.

She looks like she's made out of plastic.

She looks like she's anime or some shit.

Why don't you have a seat over there?

Have+a+seat+right+over+there+_67cd86828d4d08feaf0b762436b5c7a6.jpg

Taiwan is taking their Japanese influence very seriously.

So strange around here. Make a thread about a 17 year old getting a breast reduction, Mayberry's like, "Oh, the humanity!!!"

Make a thread about an 18+ Asian chick, "Pedo thread!"

Lolz.

For the record, would smash.

I'd give her my order and she'd take it with a smile.

Big Nig eats exclusively at NcDonald's

Back