NBC paid Chelsea Clinton $600k /yr

DragRacer

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
For what?
If that doesn't wreak of collusion and bias, I don't know what to tell you. I can't stand to watch anything political on the news because you know it's all bullshit, on either side of the fence.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tching-month-month-contract-earlier-year.html

Talk about a face for radio.
chelsea_clinton.jpg

She's a damn goblin. Jeff the Killer lookin' ass.

just like paying for Billy boys speeches, if you want special access to the Secretary Of State/Future President you better start writing some checks.

will be shocking when Hillary gives special access to NBC once she wins.

Hey Babe - Why the long face?

But - but - what about:

Drunk_Jenna_Bush.jpg

Also - Barry & Michelle's lil' darlings will be raking 4 or 5 times more than $600K/yr. You know it.

Last edited:
I remember years ago Trump was saying NBC was paying him $200 million for his apprentice show and NBC said that's bullshit.

Hey let's dredge up a June 2014 story about Chelsea Clinton. That will patch the leaks in this ship.

They've been paying Donald Trump a lot more than that every year for the past 12 years.

Also - Barry & Michelle's lil' darlings will be raking 4 or 5 times more than $600K/yr. You know it.
Trumps son in law has 200 million, and hes married to a chick that has 150 million and looks like this

600full-ivanka-trump.jpg

In this case, it's not NBC that's going to get under the table wank jobs from Hillary. It's GE, the parent company of NBC. You know GE, the industrial conglomerate that manufactures everything energy related from wind turbines to power transformers. ....I can't think of any reason they'd want to coddle a democrat, can you?

just like paying for Billy boys speeches, if you want special access to the Secretary Of State/Future President you better start writing some checks.

will be shocking when Hillary gives special access to NBC once she wins.

For what?
If that doesn't wreak of collusion and bias, I don't know what to tell you. I can't stand to watch anything political on the news because you know it's all bullshit, on either side of the fence.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tching-month-month-contract-earlier-year.html

Talk about a face for radio.
chelsea_clinton.jpg

so the problem is someone made more money than you so you are salty and choose to cry about it here and then insult her looks

lets dig up a 2 year old story from 2014

fucking classy

This is why it's pathetic when people attack Trump for only having 700 million, or 1 billion, instead of 10 billion or whatever. When on the other side of the aisle you just have straight up corruption and bribery.
"Hey Hildog, come speak and uhhhh, how about we give you 700,000? Sound good? Ok, the corporate jet will be right over to pick you up." Yea liberals, you're right, Hilldog is good at business and looks like her daughter is too.

Chelsea makes the best deals. Yuuge deals.

Uhhhh I don't give a fuck how much she made, the point is she didn't do shit, has the personality of a rock and looks that only a mother could love so there's no way anybody was beating her door down to hire her.
If blatant cronyism and collusion between politicians and corps that control energy and media doesn't make your skin crawl ...hey. Good for you. Pretty bird.

so the problem is someone made more money than you so you are salty and choose to cry about it here and then insult her looks

lets dig up a 2 year old story from 2014

fucking classy

So Bill isn't Chelsea's real Father? Is that true or Bullshit?

Back