Social NBC calls home invader "Unwanted House Visitor"

Occasionally when my wife falls asleep before me I’ll make an unauthorized boob grab.

Lol at "Unwanted house visitor."

We don't want to offend armed robbers

When it comes to an armed robber, the only thing I worry about is the cost of cleaning his insides off the floor. 00 buckshot leaves quite the mess I hear.

And how is that invader not an unwanted house visitor?
You are severely underdeveloped if you don't see my humorous observation on the semantic doublespeak both are capable of.

Are you one of those guys that call pedos "minor attracted persons"

You are severely underdeveloped if you don't see my humorous observation on the semantic doublespeak both are capable of.

Stop trying to deflect from your post. I made no comment at all about the term used...How exactly is a local NBC station not NBC? That means everything not reported from NBC's headquarters and given by their board of directors is not NBC...

• Police say a New Jersey man fought off an unwanted house visitor by using the suspect’s own gun — ultimately killing him
Not just a home invader, an armed one

"unwanted house visitor" is like your Uncle no one likes hears about you having your parents over for a little BBQ and shows up himself

My grandpa did that one time when I had a lakeside bbq with some girls. It was epic and kind of endearing.

Also, I don't think he was armed, maybe had a fly swatter.

>steals your wallet
Unrecognized financial aid recipient

>jumps out from the bushes and rapes you
Unannounced relationship partner

>kidnaps your kids
Temporary parental caregiver

>Rape = Unwilling sperm recipient

Legit cracked up at all of these

Visitor is so purposefully deceptive.

The whole linguistic thrust is to replace something violent and violating with something less threatening.

Like, illegal alien (broke law + foreign) vs. undocumented immigrant. (poor fellow lost his papers + part of our rich social fabric)

Stop trying to deflect from your post. I made no comment at all about the term used...How exactly is a local NBC station not NBC? That means everything not reported from NBC's headquarters and given by their board of directors is not NBC...
I'm not trying to deflect dude. You're literally too stupid to understand the parody at hand.

Calling a 3 words written in an obscure local news article "NBC calls..." is the same level of retarded writing as "unwanted visitor". Both you and the author of the article are complete boobs who should be embarrassed by their inability to understand proper phrasing.
The fact there is a War Room thread about this article shows how fucking insane the internet is at spreading random nonsense for followers of whatever cult (in this case some weird anti-media cult) helps form their world view.

I'm not trying to deflect dude. You're literally too stupid to understand the parody at hand.

Calling a 3 words written in an obscure local news article "NBC calls..." is the same level of retarded writing as "unwanted visitor". Both you and the author of the article are complete boobs who should be embarrassed by their inability to understand proper phrasing.
The fact there is a War Room thread about this article shows how fucking insane the internet is at spreading random nonsense for followers of whatever cult (in this case some weird anti-media cult) helps form their world view.

So you made a retarded comment and cant defend it. Congrats. Also loved the longwinded deflect at the end...if anyone is acting like a cult follower its the moron that thinks a local NBC article isnt NBC (omg learn proper phrasing)...talk about a desperate need to defend a news outlet...perhaps this is a case of some weird pro-media cult!...

So you made a retarded comment and cant defend it. Congrats. Also loved the longwinded deflect at the end...if anyone is acting like a cult follower its the moron that thinks a local NBC article isnt NBC (omg learn proper phrasing)...talk about a desperate need to defend a news outlet...perhaps this is a case of some weird pro-media cult!...
dude you're truly truly stupid.

Is NBC local technically NBC? Yes
Is an invader technically unwanted and visiting their house? also yes.
I pity you

Personally, I think "unwanted" is way too harsh. Couldn't we call them an "unexpected house visitor"? I think that's a lot easier on the visitor's feelings, because nobody wants to be "unwanted".

"Police say a New Jersey man fought off an armed robber.."
"The intruder..."

"Police say a New Jersey man fought off an unwanted house visitor by using the suspect’s own gun — ultimately killing him"

they also called him armed robber and intruder.

toughen up a little

Is NBC local technically NBC? Yes
Is an invader technically unwanted and visiting their house? also yes.
I pity you

No. A local NBC is not TECHNICALLY NBC. They ARE NBC.

And as I said before, I never commented on the words in the article, only YOUR post. Blind twat.

Well I’m glad the unwanted house guest is dead
Excuse me but he is life deficient. "Dead" is just insensitive, with all its negative connotations.

It also calls him an intruder and armed robber. The author is just trying not to reuse the same term over and over. I can’t imagine how somebody could see that article and think anything was wrong with it.

From the article, right at the beginning, following the bullet about the unwanted visitor and continuing into the actual article:
You have to agree that "unwanted visitor" is a bizarre descriptor, no?

No. A local NBC is not TECHNICALLY NBC. They ARE NBC.

And as I said before, I never commented on the words in the article, only YOUR post. Blind twat.
Again, you are simply too stupid. I've already said the article writer was an idiot and don't agree with their phrasing. Likewise I find it hilarious and stupid that we have a War Room thread multiple pages long dedicated to this.

What a world of idiocracy all around.

Again, you are simply too stupid. I've already said the article writer was an idiot and don't agree with their phrasing. Likewise I find it hilarious and stupid that we have a War Room thread multiple pages long dedicated to this.

What a world of idiocracy all around.

Do you think the length of the thread partly has to do with morons saying things like "Local NBCs are not NBC"? Could be...

Back