Social NBC calls home invader "Unwanted House Visitor"

Inb4 lucky shot makes a thread about having a right to someone else's home

Lol at "Unwanted house visitor."

We don't want to offend armed robbers

Did they change the kink? Im not seeing the quote.

• Police say a New Jersey man fought off an unwanted house visitor by using the suspect’s own gun — ultimately killing him
Not just a home invader, an armed one

"unwanted house visitor" is like your Uncle no one likes hears about you having your parents over for a little BBQ and shows up himself

It also calls him an intruder and armed robber. The author is just trying not to reuse the same term over and over. I can’t imagine how somebody could see that article and think anything was wrong with it.

From the article, right at the beginning, following the bullet about the unwanted visitor and continuing into the actual article:
  • The intruder allegedly arrived at the residence brandishing a semi-automatic handgun and a fight erupted with the man who lives at the home
Police say a New Jersey man fought off an armed robber by using the suspect’s own gun — ultimately killing him.

Last edited:
Here in Canada we call illegal border crossers - irregular border crossers. Global, CBC etc. It’s weird because just a couple years ago they always referred it to the correct term / illegal border crossings. But then suddenly they only will use the term irregular.

It won’t be long before we start calling home invasions irregular house visitings

"Underrepresented individual who passed through my doorway without documentation"

Sherdog poster calls random local news report "NBC"

>steals your wallet
Unrecognized financial aid recipient

>jumps out from the bushes and rapes you
Unannounced relationship partner

>kidnaps your kids
Temporary parental caregiver

>Rape = Unwilling sperm recipient

Well I’m glad the unwanted house guest is dead

• Police say a New Jersey man fought off an unwanted house visitor by using the suspect’s own gun — ultimately killing him

"unwanted house visitor" is like your Uncle no one likes hears about you having your parents over for a little BBQ and shows up himself
At least he didn't come for a visit empty handed!

The first line is "police say a New Jersey man fought off an armed robber by using the suspect’s own gun — ultimately killing him."

It says that the police, not the outlet, used the term "unwanted home visitor."

Did the police say it or NBC? I'm not sure what to get upset about here.

Sherdog poster calls random local news report "NBC"

{<huh}

How exactly is a local NBC station not NBC? That means everything not reported from NBC's headquarters and given by their board of directors is not NBC...

That's as retarded as the Canadian media referring to those who illegally pass our borders as irregular border crossers.

The liberal media is just fucking pathetic and I'm very happy that the majority are realizing it. Just because you're from a shithole doesn't make it less illegal to cross the border of another country and once you attempt to break into someone's house, the owner should have every right to end your life.

He was just coming over for a visit that ended in friendly fire.

Here's a guy making an undocumented bank withdrawal.
crime_alert_-_safe_streets_-vectra.jpg

{<huh}

How exactly is a local NBC station not NBC? That means everything not reported from NBC's headquarters and given by their board of directors is not NBC...
And how is that invader not an unwanted house visitor?
You are severely underdeveloped if you don't see my humorous observation on the semantic doublespeak both are capable of.

Back