***NBA Yoff Discussion Thread v.7- Conference Fernals***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat are now 23-8 (74%) ATS following a loss. Incredible stuff. Coach Spo is something else.

Also Herro is from the Wisconsin suburbs yet he talks like he’s from the Gary, Indiana ghetto. Pretty cringe.

I’ll be rooting for the CHeat in the Finals. Just a more composed and smarter team. C’s act like they’ll always be in this spot which pisses me off. Herro scared me the most and this is why, dude is a stud.

Herro, Dragic, and Butler can all get to whatever spot they want through finesse and footwork, creating at least a decent look. Perhaps the most important single facet in crunch time playoff basketball.

That alone, is a tremendous asset and a rare one.

But to have the chemistry and coaching to keep egos in check, the ball moving, and people trying max effort on D is really what brings it all together IMO

Herro, Dragic, and Butler can all get to whatever spot they want through finesse and footwork, creating at least a decent look. Perhaps the most important single facet in crunch time playoff basketball.

That alone, is a tremendous asset and a rare one.

But to have the chemistry and coaching to keep egos in check, the ball moving, and people trying max effort on D is really what brings it all together IMO

The whole key was aquiriing Jae Crowder. That has elevated the Heat to Elite.
His elite defense, tenacity and scrappiness (rebounding, steals, man to man defense) is the final piece to a puzzle where everyone knows there role.

Everyone has bought in.
They have good depth everywhere.
They have three long, 3pt assassins in Dragic, Herro, Duncan. (even if one of them is cold or in foul trouble the other two are hot)
Two elite wing defenders in Butler and Crowder (who will be important in covering Lebron)
And an elite rim protector/big man in Bam.

And then decent 2nd team guys in Iguadola, Haslem, Olynik, Leonard

But the key is those first six who all have elite skills and complement each other.

Last edited:
Superherro in the ECF vs the big bad Celtshits perimeter defenders that were supposed to cripple him:

20.5 ppg, 7.5 rpg, 5.3 apg, 64% TS, 125 ORTG

Pretty sure he can have guests and he’s hitting Kuz’s ex

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back