Locked ***NBA Thread v3.0: Bet on yourself and your team***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be so sure, Raptors have a great core

Scottie barnes has a chance to be a top 10 player in the league in a few years

Masai is an ace GM and the organization has proven it can develop a ton of talent

We will see , all of a sudden the East has become very deep and I'm high on Barnes but , tall Order to get past Giannis who might have a long prime well as a host of other very good teams. This will be the most 50 win teams or should be 50 win teams the East will have in a awhile.

Bulls continue to show no urge to win. WTF is going on with that team?

Trae Young vs any New York basketball team is the rival that we should appreciate.

Nets vs Hawks in the first round of the play in is what we need.

Curry's reaction to Lebron saying he wants to play with him. I guess the Twitterverse and media will make more out of this than it really is because he also said he would have wanted to play with guys like Scottie Pippen in the same interview. Still though, it wouldn't surprise me because LeBald is a ring hunting whore. Curry's reaction is pretty funny, "Nah, I'm good."

And then of course sports media has already jumped on this "non-story."

Last edited:
Russ would try and kill Melo over something Lavar would say.

God i hate the mvp choices. Where is luka? Its like they never talk about him or how he should be in the MVP race.

They try to pretend like Luka is a "future MVP", which he probably is, but they do it as if to say, he's not there yet. In reality the Mavs are going to be the #3 or #4 seed in the West and he's pretty much kicked the shit out of every MVP candidate head to head, some of them repeatedly, this season. I think he's going to have to do something wild in the playoffs to twist their arms behind their back and at least force them to consider him next season for MVP.

If you consider Jokic, Embiid, Antetokounmpo, and perhaps Jayson Tatum as the current top MVP candidates, Doncic has led the Mavericks to a 6-2 record against them. None of the other candidates have a better head-to-head record against each other.
https://www.si.com/nba/mavericks/ne...200027cb&pid=usatsi_18013981_168395540_lowres

They try to pretend like Luka is a "future MVP", which he probably is, but they do it as if to say, he's not there yet. In reality the Mavs are going to be the #3 or #4 seed in the West and he's pretty much kicked the shit out of every MVP candidate head to head, some of them repeatedly, this season. I think he's going to have to do something wild in the playoffs to twist their arms behind their back and at least force them to consider him next season for MVP.

If you consider Jokic, Embiid, Antetokounmpo, and perhaps Jayson Tatum as the current top MVP candidates, Doncic has led the Mavericks to a 6-2 record against them. None of the other candidates have a better head-to-head record against each other.
https://www.si.com/nba/mavericks/ne...200027cb&pid=usatsi_18013981_168395540_lowres

They are punishing him for the Playoffs , needs to get out of that 1st Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back