***NBA Thread v2: Peng Shuai > Qing James***

Status
Not open for further replies.
FI6pXVBXIAQyG9M.jpg

For one of the top 12 players of all time, Curry doesn't get enough calls.

Someone falls on him and no call.

The Warriors are lacking too much size. They should try to get Myles Turner or Sabonis.

James Wiseman isn't going to be the answer to their problems. And they need to play Kuminga more.

Mavs looking to extend the streak to 7 tonight against the Knicks. I don't think in Luka's career the Mavs have ever had a 7 game win streak.

I don't know if i've enjoyed anything more, this season, than Desmond Bane just irritating the shit out of Lebron for an entire game to the point the Lebron actually got physical with Bane lmao

Notice that LeFlop dicktucked and piped the fuck down when Ja Walked up. Pussy.

This is a pretty good season. The Dubs are back at the top. The Bulls have nice chemistry and a couple of guys with chips on their shoulders. And Lonzo playing a lowkey Draymond role. The Grizzlies are young, thirsty group.

However, if there was ever a case for load-managing someone; it would be Kevin Durant. He shouldn't be playing over 35 minutes every night. Curry also shouldn't be playing so many minutes especially with Jordan Poole trying to prove himself and two first round draft picks who need to get playing time.

How do the Hawks go from the Conference Finals last year to this year being 17-23 at the halfway mark? That's a 34 win pace and not even going to make the Yoffs this year unless something changes fast.

How do the Hawks go from the Conference Finals last year to this year being 17-23 at the halfway mark? That's a 34 win pace and not even going to make the Yoffs this year unless something changes fast.

Because Gae Young sucks and hasn't adjusted to the league telling officials to not reward overdramatic floppers trying to draw fouls so

Westbrook is the worst player in the league.

I mean to be fair he did score 34 last night with 7 rebs and 6 assists on 1 TO.
Only 5-10 from FT the real weakspot.

TBF the league doesn’t give a fuck about him anymore and it’s overdue

TBF the league doesn’t give a fuck about him anymore and it’s overdue

It has to suck for him that he was better than Kobe, raped less than Kobe, and still isn't respected like Kobe.

Because Gae Young sucks and hasn't adjusted to the league telling officials to not reward overdramatic floppers trying to draw fouls so

Trae has been on fire for the last month (when he played). Atlanta has just had a lot of injuries/Covid shit for a few weeks. Plus, the officiating is nowhere near like it was at the start of the season, hence Trae and Harden producing like normal now.

I know you high falutin franchise fans are used to all this, but as for me and my smallest market in professional sports franchise fandom.....this Grizzlies pub is craaaaaazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back