***NBA Thread v2: Peng Shuai > Qing James***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if i've enjoyed anything more, this season, than Desmond Bane just irritating the shit out of Lebron for an entire game to the point the Lebron actually got physical with Bane lmao

the bane of his existence.

The Grizzlies are becoming a Trendy Favorite out west to give the Warriors a run , even more so than the Suns , they are on a Tear and Morant is on fire. Meanwhile the No. 1 pick of Morant's Draft year is probably eating dessert right now and getting fatter.

Aaand the warriors defense has changed the game

Jizzlies are going to be a pain in the ass come playoff time.

They are even missing my boy Steven Adams!

Some people were bitching because Jonas was hitting a lot of Threes for the Pelicans , but Adams has excellent Chemistry with Bane and Morant and sets crushing screens and most f the time makes the correct plays on defense, and his rebounding numbers aren't great because he is bodying up dudes allowing to guards to grab them and push the break. If they get completely healthy before the playoffs, they will be dangerous, Already 2 - 1 against the Warriors with the loss being competitive.

I don't like that they beat the Dubs but this young Grizzlies team is fun to watch. Although, Morant is giving me Derrick Rose vibes a little bit.
my sentiments exactly

The Mavs have found a groove finally..

Guys are actually making shots, and other players besides Luka have been able to create.. which has made their offense a lot more versatile / dynamic..

Man I hope the Mavs get rid of Porzingis.. I doubt he got a ceiling much higher than what we've seen, plus he's fragile as fuck..

Some people were bitching because Jonas was hitting a lot of Threes for the Pelicans , but Adams has excellent Chemistry with Bane and Morant and sets crushing screens and most f the time makes the correct plays on defense, and his rebounding numbers aren't great because he is bodying up dudes allowing to guards to grab them and push the break. If they get completely healthy before the playoffs, they will be dangerous, Already 2 - 1 against the Warriors with the loss being competitive.

Hell, Steven Adams is the best offensive rebounder in the league this year

VictoriousAgedGartersnake-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back