***NBA Thread v2: Peng Shuai > Qing James***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors would destroy the Fakers in a series for the next decade. They are California’s team .
Not sure why Faker fans continue to talk shit on a better organization with better players and fans.

Go fuck yourself

Mavs playing above their level, ending the Bulls 9 game win streak and now with wins over the Warriors and Bulls.

LeBron is the only one in Double Figures as the Grizzlies are about to lay the wood on the Lakers... again.

Lakers about to get blown out by a 30 piece on their home floor. Just no synergy at all with this roster.

What's the difference? Someone tell Klay to never play above the rim anymore.

lol at halftime the Pacers have 3 ORebs.... Robert Williams has 5 Orebs, a steal and 2 blocks on 6-6 shooting playing 16 min.
If he can stay healthy, with the right team around him is a championship-level steal on his current contract. Too bad the rest of the Celts are mostly chumps.

I wouldn't say this was dirty but if I was on the Nets, I would send a goon out there to smash this fool for being careless.

Where's Juju when you need him?

I don't know if i've enjoyed anything more, this season, than Desmond Bane just irritating the shit out of Lebron for an entire game to the point the Lebron actually got physical with Bane lmao

I don't know if i've enjoyed anything more, this season, than Desmond Bane just irritating the shit out of Lebron for an entire game to the point the Lebron actually got physical with Bane lmao

Its funny because in the second video at 0:33 you can clearly see Lebron say, "Nah, fuck that! I don't play that shit!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back