***NBA Thread v2: Interesting Numbers so far***

Status
Not open for further replies.
In his 20th season he caught what Magic had in assists in 13 seasons. Golf clap I guess.
Are you going to golf clap when he passes Kuckreem later this year?

Are you going to golf clap when he passes Kuckreem later this year?

I don't really care man. I mean, its longevity stats which have never really been used to determine the best players and that goes for many sports, not just basketball.

I don't really care man. I mean, its longevity stats which have never really been used to determine the best players and that goes for many sports, not just basketball.
That’s literally all Jordan and Kareem had lol

That’s literally all Jordan and Kareem had lol
It’s funny. These guys will say almost anything to downplay what LeGoat has accomplished not thinking that it also does the same for these other cans.

It’s funny. These guys will say almost anything to downplay what LeGoat has accomplished not thinking that it also does the same for these other cans.

there are people who think LeGOAT isn’t a scorer or has scoring skills lol

they don’t realize he could drop 50 ppg and lose every night but chooses to get others involved for his longevity and chance to win.

You’re a huge fan of good players on shit teams. Wilt is the goat den

My Top 10 all time would be pretty close to the most common choices. I'm a fan of great players from almost any era but I have a hard time squaring the 1960's with the rest of NBA history and Wilt falls in that timeline. I mean basically I'm a fan of players from about 1980-present.

My Top 10 all time would be pretty close to the most common choices. I'm a fan of great players from almost any era but I have a hard time squaring the 1960's with the rest of NBA history and Wilt falls in that timeline. I mean basically I'm a fan of players from about 1980-present.

I’m a fan of players who currently play. Once LeGOAT is retired I won’t be a fan. I’ll watch Shai god-Alexander drop 40 a night tho

I’m a fan of players who currently play. Once LeGOAT is retired I won’t be a fan. I’ll watch Shai god-Alexander drop 40 a night tho

I can't figure out if this is a gimmick or how you actually think. Its wild though. You don't love the game of basketball, you love Lebron. Why don't you ask him out or something.

I can't figure out if this is a gimmick or how you actually think. Its wild though. You don't love the game of basketball, you love Lebron. Why don't you ask him out or something.
Learn to read

I legit enjoy basketball and don’t fawn over players of yesteryear.

I don’t idolize or worship dudes because they’re good at a game

The Shaq mini series on HBO Max is really good, if anyone is interested.

4 episodes, about an hour long each.

Currently watching some shitty “my name is vendetta” movie on Netflix

would not recommend
Is that like a V for Vendetta knockoff?

You know you can change the channel right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back