***NBA Thread v2: Interesting Numbers so far***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did like the C Wood pick up this year but wow are they surrounding Luka with crap. What is Cuban doing?

Feels like the Smush Parker-Kobe era, or the Zydrunas-Lebron era.

Mavs don't have the capital to pick up anyone of note and then you have the problem that All Stars for whatever reason would rather DIE than be traded or willingly go to Dallas. This has been a franchise problem from the beginning 42 years and running. Dirk is a Top 20ish all time player and they couldn't get a single All Star in 20 seasons to help him.

Mavs don't have the capital to pick up anyone of note and then you have the problem that All Stars for whatever reason would rather DIE than be traded or willingly go to Dallas. This has been a franchise problem from the beginning 42 years and running. Dirk is a Top 20ish all time player and they couldn't get a single All Star in 20 seasons to help him.
Don't worry. They got the steal of the draft Jaden Hardy.

Nobody wants to go to Dallas because Dallas doesn’t pay them. It’s really that simple. Do you think players wouldn’t love having Luka opening the floor and spreading cheeks for them to just destroy all night long? It’s 100% Cuban being a cheap fuck.

Nobody wants to go to Dallas because Dallas doesn’t pay them. It’s really that simple. Do you think players wouldn’t love having Luka opening the floor and spreading cheeks for them to just destroy all night long? It’s 100% Cuban being a cheap fuck.

Yea, I live in Dallas man. We did pay Luka 205 million. The problem this last offseason was dead weight contracts like Bertans making 5 years 80 million. We didn't pay him that it was part of the deal to get rid of Poor-Zingas who also is overpaid. We were willing to pay 105 million for Brunson, which I feel is too much, and he went to New York without even hearing the offer. Dinwiddie is getting 18-20 million a year. Our mid shooting guard THJ is getting about 20 million a year. But lets say we trade all these guys away in a big deal to get an All Star, yea we got Luka and maybe his Robin, but you are going to have to deplete the bench to get it, there ain't going to be no bench and good luck winning a Championship without a deep bench.

Yea, I live in Dallas man. We did pay Luka 205 million. The problem this last offseason was dead weight contracts like Bertans making 5 years 80 million. We didn't pay him that it was part of the deal to get rid of Poor-Zingas who also is overpaid. We were willing to pay 105 million for Brunson, which I feel is too much, and he went to New York without even hearing the offer. Dinwiddie is getting 18-20 million a year. Our mid shooting guard THJ is getting about 20 million a year. But lets say we trade all these guys away in a big deal to get an All Star, yea we got Luka and maybe his Robin, but you are going to have to deplete the bench to get it, there ain't going to be no bench and good luck winning a Championship without a deep bench.
Beal and Ayton weren’t even discussed afaik.

It's seems like Anthony Davis has rediscovered the Talent everyone was so high on when the Lakers traded away their future for him. Watching how long he sustains this.

Lmao @ my lakes dominating the cucks. Vaginnis is a bitch.

westrbikck played pretty well tonight

Even packers players want to be with the lakers.

Never a doubt in my mind the Lakers would dominate the Cucks

LmFaO! hooker and the phoenix sons getting punked by HOU. Gayton is such an CAN. Piss stain too busy with kim to play. Shit franchise..lol

In his 20th season he caught what Magic had in assists in 13 seasons. Golf clap I guess.
LeGOAT would have it in 7 if he just had to lob a ball to a tall guy vs crackheads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back