***NBA Thread v2: Interesting Numbers so far***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves defensively are kinda screwed. KAT always tries to do Gobert’s job. That leave a lot of easy baskets and good spacing in the restricted area.

Fakers are fun to watch. Bev, Reeves and Westbrick are hilariously when all on the floor. LeBron putting on a show. Still waiting for AD to go to the locker room any minute..

Go jump off a fucking cliff

Good win by bogey and the PISStains. F hardaway, fatso and dallas

When will the Mavs get a center? mfs been hanging on to the ghost of tyson chandler

When will the Mavs get a center? mfs been hanging on to the ghost of tyson chandler
Isn't wood a center?

I feel like it's hard to find any big man that works with luka.

Also LOL at ye leaking that shit on cp3.

wasn't powell / kleber combo decent last year, what happened to them?

Isn't wood a center?

I feel like it's hard to find any big man that works with luka.
Wood is an stud when healthy. Kidd just too drunk to make plays for wood and fatso.

Wood is an stud when healthy. Kidd just too drunk to make plays for wood and fatso.
Doesn’t their gm ultimately have the say on rosters and line ups which is why Carlisle is a bitch

This isn't a war room post. I'm only referring to Lebron.

The reason people asks Lebron about Kyrie is because Kyrie is his former teammate who he won a championship with and who famously demanded a trade to get away from Lebron. And Jerry Jones is some asshole in another sport who Lebron has nothing to do with.

Also LOL at ye leaking that shit on cp3.
b3b9c35216e91112be88d1287331995b.jpg

I did like the C Wood pick up this year but wow are they surrounding Luka with crap. What is Cuban doing?

Feels like the Smush Parker-Kobe era, or the Zydrunas-Lebron era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back