~***NBA Regular Season Discussion v4 : Mamba mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean somebody has to take over for Bern and carry the East
why not Giannis or Kawhi? good call Dang

if KD were to try to start a super team, not sure who would follow him

The east is so shitty that Vaginas will be able to dunk the cucks into being a perennial contender

Imagine being in your 16th year and still being the best player on the planet. GOAT of all time

Imagine being in your 16th year and still being the best player on the planet. GOAT of all time
Except Bron is neither of those things, KD is better on both ends of the court and you have to have at least 4 rings to get into the GOAT conversation and the under 4 rings GOAT is Wilt

KD has been the best overall player for about 5 years IMO, but Lebron is either right there w/ him or slightly below (mainly due to horrid lack of effort on D and well he can't shoot).
It's Kawhi after that (to me, and i understand if injury concerns drop him in some minds), and i'd personally rank PG and Embiid over say Harden and Westbrick due to being well rounded on Offense and good to great at D. I'd probably have Curry above both of them as well
edit: i value defense more than most, so i'm sure others will have Lebron or Harden one, and Westbrick higher perhaps

Last edited:
i wonder how much interest Nikola Vucevic will draw this offseason?
his team sucks, clearly, but he's putting up stellar numbers this year at age 28 so he should have 3-4 good years left
20/12/3.7/1/1.2 on 53/39/78 splits

He can now shoot the 3, attack off the dribble, crafty w/ both hands, and has IMO the best arrange of post moves currently in the NBA, taking the torch from Kaveman

Except Bron is neither of those things, KD is better on both ends of the court and you have to have at least 4 rings to get into the GOAT conversation and the under 4 rings GOAT is Wilt
Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg

KD has been the best overall player for about 5 years IMO, but Lebron is either right there w/ him or slightly below (mainly due to horrid lack of effort on D and well he can't shoot).
It's Kawhi after that (to me, and i understand if injury concerns drop him in some minds), and i'd personally rank PG and Embiid over say Harden and Westbrick due to being well rounded on Offense and good to great at D. I'd probably have Curry above both of them as well
edit: i value defense more than most, so i'm sure others will have Lebron or Harden one, and Westbrick higher perhaps
KD better overall the last 5 years? lmao. I'll give you one or two years and they're probably tied overall right now. No way KD takes those Cleaveland teams to the finals if roles were reversed.

The Warriors are 13-11 when Durant plays and Curry doesnt. are you retarded? Durant isnt even the best player on his team let alone the best in the league. also, Wilt played against milk delivery men, and had a TS% of .547. dude was an inefficient chucker that had to look at the ball as he dribbled, so lets get that out of the way. Lebron is more efficient than durant, can pass the ball, and plays on a level that nobody has ever seen when it matter most in the playoffs. OKC looks fine without Durant. How are the Cavs doing?

holy shit. looking up Wilts stats the dude shot less than 40% a few seasons in his career and literally shot underhand. LMAO at him being the GOAT

Hmmm. team stats sat different. wouldnt the best player make his team better?
heres a list of players I'd take over a selfish locker room cancer

LeGoat
Kawhi
Curry
Jokic
Giannis

Hmmm. team stats sat different. wouldnt the best player make his team better?
heres a list of players I'd take over a selfish locker room cancer

LeGoat
Kawhi
Curry
Jokic
Giannis
he went to the best team in the league (if not ever) and immediately took over as the best player, led them to back to back joke of a finals

he went to the best team in the league (if not ever) and immediately took over as the best player, led them to back to back joke of a finals
Strange the best player has a mediocre record when curry is out. Joined a 73 win team that curry led, and when curry is out they struggle to win games. Shouldn't the best player in the world lead a winning team? Weird that the team he left is now the biggest threat to dethrone them. How's Cleveland doing? Miami?

The Warriors are 13-11 when Durant plays and Curry doesnt. are you retarded? Durant isnt even the best player on his team let alone the best in the league. also, Wilt played against milk delivery men, and had a TS% of .547. dude was an inefficient chucker that had to look at the ball as he dribbled, so lets get that out of the way. Lebron is more efficient than durant, can pass the ball, and plays on a level that nobody has ever seen when it matter most in the playoffs. OKC looks fine without Durant. How are the Cavs doing?
So you're telling me teams play better when top players play, that can't possibly be right.

Wilt was such a chucker that there are only 5 HOF players ahead of him with better FG%.Just off of athleticism and rebounding ,Andre Drummond is averaging 17/15 but theres no way Wilt would do that considering hes better at both right? Wilt would be about 24/18/5 with 3-4 blocks a night.

OKC looks fine without Durant? Yup, 2 first round exits are certainly better than a finals and 3 conference finals. They've looked good this year because they've played one of the weaker schedules so far and PG is looking like an MVP candidate on both ends of the court.

Cleveland would be in the race for 6/7/8 in the East if Kevin Love was playing and you're just going to act like Bosh and Wade weren't major contributors to the Heats success with Bosh retiring and Wade getting old?

I don't think Kevin Love adds many wins to a terrible Cavs team

Love might put up 18 and 10 but he doesn't bring you wins

So you're telling me teams play better when top players play, that can't possibly be right.

Wilt was such a chucker that there are only 5 HOF players ahead of him with better FG%.Just off of athleticism and rebounding ,Andre Drummond is averaging 17/15 but theres no way Wilt would do that considering hes better at both right? Wilt would be about 24/18/5 with 3-4 blocks a night.

OKC looks fine without Durant? Yup, 2 first round exits are certainly better than a finals and 3 conference finals. They've looked good this year because they've played one of the weaker schedules so far and PG is looking like an MVP candidate on both ends of the court.

Cleveland would be in the race for 6/7/8 in the East if Kevin Love was playing and you're just going to act like Bosh and Wade weren't major contributors to the Heats success with Bosh retiring and Wade getting old?
Wilt played against factory workers and shot free throws underhand. hes exempt from this conversation. Warriors without curry, and with Durant are a borderline playoff team, hes exempt from this conversation. Wilt won 1 title as the best player on his team in a league with 10 teams and 10,000 white guys. stop talking basketball, youre an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back