~***NBA Regular Season Discussion v4 : Mamba mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen that video of Morris and brown almost getting into a fight. Saltics are talented but got no leadership

Rather let them fester and combust in the first round

its double overtime, and Spurs have shot 88.9% on 3 pointers.

ho lee sheet

Man okc sure know how to blow a game after a crazy comeback.

How is that not a 3 point play + Adams free throw?

Shocking reffing in OT.

Tough loss for OKC. I always feel bad for the losing teams in extended games

now, wasn't it supposed to be 2 and the ball?

did the thunder mess up?

“The current rule for away-from-the-play fouls applicable to the last two minutes of the fourth period (and last two minutes of any overtime) – pursuant to which the fouled team is awarded one free throw and retains possession of the ball – will be extended to the last two minutes of each period.”Jul 12, 2016

The only thing more garbage than that call is Reggies announcing

Maybe Kawhi really is a "fun guy"??

tenor.gif

either way, like i told you mofoz he is finding his home up here. This where a chill mofo like that belongs.

Maybe Kawhi really is a "fun guy"??

tenor.gif

either way, like i told you mofoz he is finding his home up here. This where a chill mofo like that belongs.

It seems like you need things like this to make yourself feel better about him staying.

He should stay. He fits in the team well, is the clear leader and the Raps are poised to be at the top of the East for years to come. Boston has zero chemistry and the Simmons - Embiid - Butler trinity doesn't really work. Will probably just be Giannis v Leonard in the East assuming KD doesn't start a super team in NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back