~***NBA Regular Season Discussion v4 : Mamba mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cucks are very impressive. The class of the Least and it isn't close

tenor.gif

If only Marc could play his brother every night, he'd be a great center again

Can’t wait for the Cavs to get the number 1 pick again. NBA draft is more rigged than boxing.

Can’t wait for the Cavs to get the number 1 pick again. NBA draft is more rigged than boxing.
Fuck that shit. NBA would be stupid to let Zion play there

whats the leagues reason to rig it in Clevelands favour? Theyre a bottom 5 market. Should focus on relocation. Everyone else in Cleveland is lol

hgh wad is getting the all star start

give that spot to spicy p

whats the leagues reason to rig it in Clevelands favour? Theyre a bottom 5 market. Should focus on relocation. Everyone else in Cleveland is lol

I’m with you on that. Just hilarious that they were gifted number 1 picks after Bron left the first time. They at least have a championship now though so they probably don’t get the first overall this time. They should rig it for the bricks

I’m with you on that. Just hilarious that they were gifted number 1 picks after Bron left the first time. They at least have a championship now though so they probably don’t get the first overall this time. They should rig it for the bricks
MSG being called the Mecca is embarrassing to the sport, but I agree that the NBA needs a star in New York

The hype for Zion in MSG would be ridiculous.
New York doesn't deserve a star. team hasn't been relevant outside of a D list director since the 50's. The whole city is still living on the allure of Rucker Rark, which nobody has given a shit about since the internet.

Cucks are very impressive. The class of the Least and it isn't close

Blueprint already out to beat them, sucka MC.

in the yoffs put your 5 on Giannis and dare him to shoot. Put a guard on Lopez. Lopez might post up but if the bucks are running their offense thru him they already lost their identity and you can help off Giannis.

If Giannis hits 3s, yea, they are a big problem. He doesnt. Not even worried tbh. Pacers will beat them, Boston will beat them, Philly will beat them. Thats what i think at least. If they put their 5s on him. For Pacers, Turner.

Hell, maybe Heat could beat them if Spo puts Whiteside on Giannis. They beat them this year, right? Team isnt that creative and relies on him for almost everything. He still gonna get his but it will be much harder and it will stifle their 3 point heavy offense. Especially making Lopez go inside cuz a guard is on him.

Last edited:
Blueprint already out to beat them, sucka MC.

in the yoffs put your 5 on Giannis and dare him to shoot. Put a guard on Lopez. Lopez might post up but if the bucks are running their offense thru him they already lost their identity and you can help off Giannis.

If Giannis hits 3s, yea, they are a big problem. He doesnt. Not even worried tbh. Pacers will beat them, Boston will beat them, Philly will beat them. Thats what i think at least. If they put their 5s on him. For Pacers, Turner.

Hell, maybe Heat could beat them if Spo puts Whiteside on Giannis. They beat them this year, right? Team isnt that creative and relies on him for almost everything. He still gonna get his but it will be much harder and it will stifle their 3 point heavy offense. Especially making Lopez go inside cuz a guard is on him.
you laugh, but I'd take the Heat in a best of 7. Bucks are easy to plan for, and the Heat, arent great at anything, but theyre good at everything. Bucks have Giannis, and a dollar store version of Demar. not a team built for success.

New York doesn't deserve a star. team hasn't been relevant outside of a D list director since the 50's. The whole city is still living on the allure of Rucker Rark, which nobody has given a shit about since the internet.

You’re wrong af boy Forbes has the Knicks as still the most valuable franchise in the NBA.

Knicks are building something nice:

KP
Knox
KD

Stay tuned gayboys

The Knicks when actually good certainly have potential to be a glamour franchise like the Celtics, Lakers, Bulls (kinda) and currently the Warriors. Problem is, they've been cans for all their existence except for during the 70s when every team got to win championships. FFS even the Blazers, Sonics, Bucks, and Wiz (Bullets) managed to win titles back then; what a time lol

you laugh, but I'd take the Heat in a best of 7. Bucks are easy to plan for, and the Heat, arent great at anything, but theyre good at everything. Bucks have Giannis, and a dollar store version of Demar. not a team built for success.
$500 on a hypothetical Cucks/Beat playoff series, hinging on both teams looking reasonably healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back