NBA PLAYOFF THREAD V1- CURRYS GREATNESS SOLIDIFIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
60 Win banner will look real nice next to this year's division champion banner.

60 Win banner will look real nice next to this year's division champion banner.

Don't forget eastern conference first place banner. The Bruce banner of banners

When is the last time the jiztards finished 1st overall in the east? I seriously don't know??

When is the last time the jiztards finished 1st overall in the east? I seriously don't know??
Lol. It's been almost 40 years.

The era of west unsell and big enema.

elvin-hayes-wes-unseld-archive.jpg

Last 7 years, 7 different teams have finished first in the east. Pretty wild.

Next year could be Philly

Wizards?? Another 40 years or so lol

I shouldn't even like the Wizcans. I grew up a Bullets fan because they kept their Baltimore roots and still played some home games here every season. When they changed the name, they stopped playing here. But, I was living up North at the time, and I really liked that team, so I just went with it. Now I'm stuck. Fucking Wizcans, fucking always getting young talent and then fucking it up, never putting it together bitches.

Go Wizcans. Bring on whomever. Wizcans in 5.

Going to be funny seeing them swept by Lebron in the second round.

Going to be funny seeing them swept by Lebron in the second round.

LeBron wont even sweep the 1st round. the struggle is real for him this year.

Raptors handling all family business this year, 1st place overall, revenge over Wiz, revenge over Cavs and shut up america media who will be hyping the Sixers going into the ECF.

After that, will be crickets.

Not a good look for westbrick.

Yeah Westbrook should stand behind him like a creepy golf instructor and tell raul it's all in the hips and teach him how to shoot more than 20% from 3.

Beri is a legit masochist getting his hopes up like this season after season

Yeah Westbrook should stand behind him like a creepy golf instructor and tell raul it's all in the hips and teach him how to shoot more than 20% from 3.

Revo doesn't actually watch sports, he just wastes his time moderating Sherdog

Westbrick makes everyone around him play worse. I guess you’re too dumb to realize this.

Revo doesn't actually watch sports, he just wastes his time moderating Sherdog
What’s oladipo and that other can doing without westbrick?

Meanwhile, westbrick is surrounded with the best team he’s ever had and has a shittier record than the pacers. Lmao.

What’s oladipo and that other can doing without westbrick?

Meanwhile, westbrick is surrounded with the best team he’s ever had and has a shittier record than the pacers. Lmao.

This is not the best team Westbrook has been on

Hilarious you think that

Uh when he had Durant?? Basically it’s Paul George vs Durant. Melon is like cancer to any team now a days. What makes this team the best he’s ever had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back