NBA Finals: Game 7 6.19 8pm ET Cavs @ Warriors

Looks like I am going broke

What happens with ot does the bets count after that like the over

What happens with ot does the bets count after that like the over

In this case I'm sure it would,it would have to have the "in regulation" in order for it not to count in OT.

Kang James!

History in the making,crazy year for Cleveland.

Well done mohawkblood420
The King did it

My factory of sadness continues with this series. Fuck the Warios.

Can just see @helax now lol

"That damn mohawkblood"
tumblr_miq0ww565D1rkirtqo1_500.gif

Congrats to the winners. I lost so much during the first three games of this series, I basically just stayed away. The only thing I do kind of hate is, I have so much vcash, ive lost a lot of my boldness to go big for fear of losing it.

Congrats to the winners. I lost so much during the first three games of this series, I basically just stayed away. The only thing I do kind of hate is, I have so much vcash, ive lost a lot of my boldness to go big for fear of losing it.
I regret so much... Portugal.. And now the over.

I regret so much... Portugal.. And now the over.

I basically nickeled and dimed my way to victory. Bets from 40000-80000. I made a few huge bets, but mostly small ones like that. Before that, I would work my way up to a couple hundred grand and ALWAYS lose it, by trying to flip it all on a big bet. It would INFURIATE me! It takes me longer to make huge vcash, but I lose less. I do wish I was bolder though, because doing this for a while actually turns you into a half decent sports bettor. We're pretty good at this.

That Portugal game was a mess, but i'd rather bet on soccer all day. I lost soooooo much vcash before I finally learned to bet halfway decent on baseball, and I still hate betting on baseball, hahaha. Having to bet on baseball all sumer has me low key panic stricken i'm going go lose all my vcash!!! I also figured Cleveland had it, and the final game would net a low scoring total, and bitched out from betting on it. I need to get out of my own head.

Anyway, it's fun betting this fake money. I guess if we didn't lose big sometimes, it wouldn't be so awesome when we won big! Respect to all the people that post the events.

Back