International NBA cowtowing to China

How much is the NBA beholden to China?

• Total voters
In fucking Philly too, smh.

Fuck China.

Such hypcorisy, bathroom bills are obviously more important for the NBA to boycott than China over their mistreatment of minorities and Hong Kong.

Damn bro u take the opinions of basketball coaches seriously. What does pat Riley think of all this?

LOL. No, I don't take their opinions seriously at all. Did you even read the post?

You're funny dude. Reading comprehension is obviously not your strong suite.

Not rustled about private companies sucking Chinese dick, but our govts need to step up, realize that China's govt controls Chinese companies.

There is no free market in China, and ALL Chinese companies are govt controlled.

I think this whole NBA debacle is a true testamant to how hypocritical liberals and Democrats are, especially athletes. They'll use their platform to virtue signal one thing, and then completely disregard the something else because it's not "cool".

Reminds me of Kaepernick, who whines about White people holding black people down while ignoring the high crime and murder rate of African Americans in their own god damn neighborhoods.

Fuck the NBA. Besides Having LeTrash James be your spokes person for everything, yet he's dumb as rocks speaks volumes. Hope he enjoys his 3-6 Finals record.

I find it funny that Steve Kerr is now dodging questions "it's complex" everyone wants to grab the kudo's when it doesn;t affect them but you find out how strongly you hold beliefs when you have to give something up for them.

Steve Kerr is the worst of them all. That fucking pussy will talk all kinds of anti Trump shit because that is what the people of SF want to hear. But he is silent on China and the horrible shit that government does to its people, all in the name of money. What a coward!

I just wrote the same thing. I agree. everyone can be a critic when it costs them nothing and gains them kudo's.

It's the folk that don't cmpromise their integrity that deserve respect.

Silver works for the Owners who have many other businesses interests with China. Not surprised by this at all.

Really shines a light on the cowardice of hypocrisy in sports and the entertainment industry.

It wouldn't be as nauseating if we didn't have these puff pieces on how people Steve Kerr are so brave for speaking out on politics all the time and how woke the NBA is, when they boycott North Carolina over not wanting men in bathrooms' with little girls. And that was more a personal decision from Adam Silver, just look at that pervert.

I find it funny that Steve Kerr is now dodging questions "it's complex" everyone wants to grab the kudo's when it doesn;t affect them but you find out how strongly you hold beliefs when you have to give something up for them.

Like I said, I'm a Warriors fan and Kerr is a great coach, but he's portraying typical liberal behavior. NBA really shit the bed on this whole thing.

Get woke, go Broke?

Silver works for the Owners who have many other businesses interests with China. Not surprised by this at all.
It's still trash bullshit and I hope Silver and Stern each get hit by a dumptruck full of salt ala Kenny in the South Park movie.

That's it in a nutshell Billionaires putting their real businesses over their sports franchise hobby.

Does China allow men who claim to be women into bathrooms' with little girls? I would think not. But has any journalist covering the issue in NC ad supporting the woke NBA bothered to look into that?

Anymore than they actually believe these Islamic bakeries would make cakes for these gay couple who look for Christian bakeries to sue.

Like I said, I'm a Warriors fan and Kerr is a great coach, but he's portraying typical liberal behavior. NBA really shit the bed on this whole thing.

Get woke, go Broke?

I'm Not American the liberals i would associate with across here have the courage of their convictions as opposed to just "virtue signalling"

Hehe NBA doesn’t have all-star game in state cause muh bathroom, can’t call owners....owners cause muh slaves. ....NBA bends back to support a country in which gays and slaves are tortured and sent to re-education camps. Dat liberal mentality

Most of you know my stance on communists and I’ve been gladly spending more to buy Made in USA for years now. It’s sucks when the some of the best options are “designed in the US” but made in this piece of shit country, The communist m.o. of censorship shouldn’t be making its way into the US

I would understand and not really care, except for all the virtue signaling and woke bullshit from the NBA over the years. And all the nauseating praise from the media for it. They boycott North Carolina for not wanting transgender weirdos in bathrooms with children, but not a totalitarian regime because they potentially could lose a lot of money. Same shit with Google and lots of other companies who are known for their wokeness.

Back