korean blood

Keep tracks that make an Arab thief clap
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Warning: Big Images

2916786-watermarked_harden_4.jpg

2916787-watermarked_curry_1.jpg

2916788-watermarked_davis_3.jpg

Do these games really improve with each generation, or do they simply update the roster and do what they can to make them as photo realistic as possible?

I have a friend who works for EA on these type of games and he's fucking miserable. He speaks about it as if it requires no thought at all.

That sounds like the progress EA has been making year-to-year. But they've come a long way since 2000. FIFA is a ton of fun, NBA 2K is excellent. I stopped buying them as well for like 5 years because of the lack of improvement, but this gen soccer & basketball games are awesome.

It's not just the graphics & new animations, but how they improve gameplay as a whole. Every star has their own moves and generally correct attributes, centers move heavily while point guards feel light and the number of plays available makes every new opponent during a season feel like a new puzzle. Before, teams felt basically the same with some having boosts and big guys were just slower. Now there are physics for each individual player instead of 2-3 general templates.

Nice. Can't wait, i picked up 2K14 when i got my Xbone because i didn't want to pay $50 for 15 when 16 is coming out in a few months. My body is ready.

Will have '08 Celtics as a classic team. That alone is worth your money.

Does it come with the ability to fake injuries in order to improve your teams' morale as well?

havent bought a 2k game sine 2010. had a lot of fun with that one. Might buy 2016. Already purchased madden16 though so maybe i wait another year on the nba game.

Nice. Can't wait, i picked up 2K14 when i got my Xbone because i didn't want to pay $50 for 15 when 16 is coming out in a few months. My body is ready.

Me to skipped out on 2015 just bought 2k14. So first time coming back.

Not really impressed, they basically maxed out the capabilities of the console graphics with the last two games. Curry's hair looks horrid in that image but i hope for improved gameplay, less cheese online would be nice. I already pre-order my copy, i was gonna get the MJ edition but i don't care for the mini fat head much.

NFL 2K5 was awesome. I remember being able to customize your house and you'd get phone calls from celebrities, i think Steve-O was one of them. The SportsCenter highlights was an awesome touch too. I wish 2K would get the rights back for football and college basketball.

Man, you're making me tear up. NFL 2K5 was such a fantastic game.

Do these games really improve with each generation, or do they simply update the roster and do what they can to make them as photo realistic as possible?

I have a friend who works for EA on these type of games and he's fucking miserable. He speaks about it as if it requires no thought at all.

Does it come with the ability to fake injuries in order to improve your teams' morale as well?

No but you can besmirch the Lakers by 39 with them

havent bought a 2k game sine 2010. had a lot of fun with that one. Might buy 2016. Already purchased madden16 though so maybe i wait another year on the nba game.

2K on the Xbox1/PS4 is amazing (It's on PC too i think). It'll definitely be worth picking up if you're used to 2010.

2k has been an instant pick up for me for a few years now.

I love this game.

DeRozan with the new Raptors OVO jersey.

CLiJaWNUYAA9LoF.png

I play 15 on PC, but I think I'll pick up 16 for PS4

NBA2K Online will be better? They have nice ideas but awful server and 7.0 PG his absurd

hopefully you'll be able to win the rookie of the year award in this one. Think the last one had a glitch or something that wouldn't let you win it no matter how good your stats were

*edit* might be thinking of 2k14

I'm not even that much of a basketball fan and I get these every other year. Love the storylines and control over what kind of player you are. My dream is to see Madden with press conferences, teammate/ coach interactions and off the field stuff like the 2K series but I know that won't happen.

I'm not even that much of a basketball fan and I get these every other year. Love the storylines and control over what kind of player you are. My dream is to see Madden with press conferences, teammate/ coach interactions and off the field stuff like the 2K series but I know that won't happen.

NFL 2K5 was awesome. I remember being able to customize your house and you'd get phone calls from celebrities, i think Steve-O was one of them. The SportsCenter highlights was an awesome touch too. I wish 2K would get the rights back for football and college basketball.

Will have '08 Celtics as a classic team. That alone is worth your money.

Back