***NBA 2020-2021 Thread v2 - Siakam for Simmons makes sense***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not his fault, every coach he's ever had told him to go down in the post. Why train fadeaways and dribbling when they won't let you use it in game.

I'm talking about his weight and conditioning in his later years he put a more pressure on his joints not having the same kind of discipline the other 2 had. Not a knock on Shaqs skill , aside a lack of real shooting touch , Shaq knew when to dominate his match up and did a good of passing to the open guy once he felt or saw the double teams .

I loved Shaw during his Lakers run but Shaq is the one guy who can have a 3 peat and its not an outrageous statement to say that they should have had more.

I know, but this nets team is way too flawed defensively to beat the Lakers. I think they'd struggle against the clippers as well.
They'd get roasted by Philly too. Matchup nightmare

Who they beat but they don't have the defensive depth to deal with them

Philly looks useless without Embiid. I might just be a Simmons hater but Embiid and Harris are Phillys only 2 all stars this season.

just one thought here about nba all star game who would win if we assemble former yugoslavia team in nba vs nba best who would win i think it would be close and i think yugoslavia would win

Tyrese Haliburton might be the best player sacramento has ever drafted. In the last 4 drafts I would only take Morant, Zion, Luka, Tatum, and Mitchell over him. Can't wait until Sac ruins him.

I like how we all just sit here and pretend that Brady and Lebron arent on the best PEDs money can buy. Meanwhile my boy Curry is only 32 and has already lost a Steph because he's too honorable to cheat.

I'm talking about his weight and conditioning in his later years he put a more pressure on his joints not having the same kind of discipline the other 2 had. Not a knock on Shaqs skill , aside a lack of real shooting touch , Shaq knew when to dominate his match up and did a good of passing to the open guy once he felt or saw the double teams .

I loved Shaw during his Lakers run but Shaq is the one guy who can have a 3 peat and its not an outrageous statement to say that they should have had more.

I think when you say he didn't reach his potential it implies his peak could have been better vs saying his lack of work ethic cut down on his prime years. 3 Peat Shaq was clearly the best player in the league and Shaq dominated every Big in the league during a dominant Big era with the exception of Hakeem and Shaq was just pup at the time.

I think when you say he didn't reach his potential it implies his peak could have been better vs saying his lack of work ethic cut down on his prime years. 3 Peat Shaq was clearly the best player in the league and Shaq dominated every Big in the league during a dominant Big era with the exception of Hakeem and Shaq was just pup at the time.

More so his Prime Years should have produced more than 3 in LA especially the following years after their 3 peat Shaq still had the potential to dominate but this is when also when Shaq and Kobe's vastly different approaches started to cause friction mostly because Shaq had gotten complacent and Lazy.

Fillipino Basketball Fans are the most annoying .

I remember back when the Grizzlies still played basketball. Good times.

Lol people blame Shaq but he 3peated as a 300 pounder. Even guards break down during runs. Jordan took years off in between, GSW was making runs like that and it led to torn ACLs and Achilles.

The fact that Shaq's body held up for those 3 and another run after is impressive. He was a lot better at managing his body than people give credit for even if it was just pure laziness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back