***NBA 2020-2021 Thread v2 - Siakam for Simmons makes sense***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol people blame Shaq but he 3peated as a 280 pounder. Even guards break down during runs. Jordan took years off in between, GSW was making runs like that and it led to torn ACLs and Achilles.

The fact that Shaq's body held up for those 3 and another run after is impressive. He was a lot better at managing his body than people give credit for even if it was just pure laziness.

Lakers Shaq was well over 300lbs

He should take the season off and let my mans TJ McDonald continue to thrive in his absence

that's awesome

and i'm not sure whether that means the BKN staff failed to notice it (do they do preseason physicals if you're already on the team?)

or it developed that recently

Respect to IND medical staff

that's awesome

and i'm not sure whether that means the BKN staff failed to notice it (do they do preseason physicals if you're already on the team?)

or it developed that recently

Respect to IND medical staff
I'm glad they were able to catch it early but that level of care should be available to everyone. I don't want to jump into politics but everyone should be able to get checked every year without them being worried they'll go broke.

I had it back in October and barely had the sniffles. Your government is lying to you.

I'm glad we agree on that. Because I've been a Symptomatic the last couple of times I've had it.
But now there's a " California Strain" whatever the fuck that means.

It's hard for me to be upset about anything when my stocks are through the roof. Have a good day and go warriors!
giphy.gif

hold the line pleb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back