***NBA 2019 Yoffs Discussion v2.0 - friendly rigged mode activated***

Is Tim Donaghy a saint for coming clean?

• Yes

• Si

• Oui

• Ja

• Sim

• Hai

• Shi

• Duh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardcan looking for a way out already

Well the Rockettes shot like shit and turned it over 9 times in that quarter, so I'm sure it's the refs' fault.

lol my god rockets suck at rebounding. just look at the ball instead of grabbing it.

“Where would they be without Austin Rivers?”

Probably not the words you want to hear in the second round of the playoffs

Because they're not the Warriors.

<seedat>

As someone with no relation to any of these teams tge Warrior as so much more likeable in every way to me.

As someone with no relation to any of these teams tge Warrior as so much more likeable in every way to me.
Both these teams can esal. They’re both whiny crybabies.

I agree, but I'm more sick of the Warriors winning the title than anything else. Other concerns are secondary. It's boring to see them do it every year without real challenge.

Houston is baby shit soft though.

Both these teams can esal. They’re both whiny crybabies.
I can't imagine the level of crying if they had to play a game officiated like a 90's playoff game. Harden would probably quit after the first quarter.

Gaymond alone makes it impossible for me to cosign this statement, but at least they don't try to work the refs by whining about a game they played like absolute dogshit in a year ago. The entire Rockette organization can go fuck themselves. It's amazing their fans didn't turn on them. I thought Texans like to pretend they have balls.

The worst thing the Rockets ever did was make people root for the Warriors

I was honestly hoping Harden had like a scratched cornea or something.

Nothing to threaten his vision or permanently harm him, but just enough for him to be out of the playoffs.

Gaymond alone makes it impossible for me to cosign this statement, but at least they don't try to work the refs by whining about a game they played like absolute dogshit in a year ago.

You know they would’ve if they lost that game. They complained about Patrick Beverly ffs.

Rockets have nobody to blame but themselves for that loss but let’s not act like the Warriors are any better when it comes to bitching.

Nothing to threaten his vision or permanently harm him, but just enough for him to be out of the playoffs.
Don't worry, he'll quit on his team again in this series.

Lol wtf.

That’s pathetic.

You know they would’ve if they lost that game. They complained about Patrick Beverly ffs.

Rockets have nobody to blame but themselves for that loss but let’s not act like the Warriors are any better when it comes to bitching.
They're horrendous in game. I can't stand them. But that 'Audit' (and releasing it a year later during this series to blatantly try and pressure the refs) is the most bitch made move in the history of a sports organization. You should genuinely be ashamed of them.

Curry is basically a glorified Kelly Tripucka.

They're horrendous in game. I can't stand them. But that 'Audit' (and releasing it a year later during this series to blatantly try and pressure the refs) is the most bitch made move in the history of a sports organization. You should genuinely be ashamed of them.

I don’t disagree with that. But I can easily see GS doing the same if the roles were switched.

They’re both entitled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back