******** NBA 2018 Offseason thread v5: bunch of lazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raps got the best player in the East. What a time to be alive!!!

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...om&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

giphy.gif

When did Nash lead the all-stars, aka best players in the NBA, in scoring?

Todd Macculluch

MacCulloch says there are indeed some similarities between pinball and basketball. He relates: "Hand-eye coordination is really important in both, and maintaining your focus is definitely important. I've been in some pressure situations in big [basketball] games, and nerves wouldn't affect me, but I've found that in pinball tournaments, I can't seem to keep those nerves at bay. My heart beats faster, my chest gets tight. Competition is competition, and I thought I'd respond well, but I haven't been able to rein that in yet."

A-level athlete.

They might be a competitive low seed in the west but it's not gonna be like it was in the east where Lebron on your team = automatically #1 seed

Lebron wasn’t number 1 seed many times in the east.......

Lebron wasn’t number 1 seed many times in the east.......
yeah but at most it would be 1 or 2 teams better depending on the year. In the west he's got a lot more competition

Cant wait to watch the Raptors play on Christmas day this year!!!!!!!

yeah but at most it would be 1 or 2 teams better depending on the year. In the west he's got a lot more competition
Lakers as currently constructed are at worst the third best team in the West.

Lakers as currently constructed are at worst the third best team in the West.
I don't agree with that. Houston and warriors are hard locked 1 and 2. Then you think the lakers are going to be the best team of everyone else besides those two? I could see okc portland and Minnesota all with a better record. But I'd guranteed at least 1 of them.

I don't agree with that. Houston and warriors are hard locked 1 and 2. Then you think the lakers are going to be the best team of everyone else besides those two? I could see okc portland and Minnesota all with a better record. But I'd guranteed at least 1 of them.
Portland will be fighting for an 8 seed and sota is ready to implode. Okc might challenge but Lakes have better depth

Portland will be fighting for an 8 seed and sota is ready to implode. Okc might challenge but Lakes have better depth
ESPN has lakers going 6. I just don't feel like "3 seed at worst" is even close. There's too many teams that are just better

ESPN sucks. Would never listen to what they have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back