Cousins
12.22_cousins.jpg

Lilliard
damian-lillard.jpg

Korver
Kyle-Korver-Continues-to-Impress.jpg

Knight
tumblr_mjhfelXCEw1rq2jzro1_500.gif

I honestly don't care if jump shooters are missing from the all star game (maybe have a few but we don't need a ton). It's the all star game, lets be honest it's all about jukes and throwing down dunks 24/7.

Lillard is the biggest snub imo. He's the best player on the NBA's 4th best team right now. He was an all-star last season and has only improved his game since (especially on defense)

Boogie is in as kobes replacement

Aldridge should rest and let his boy in

Lillard is the biggest snub imo. He's the best player on the NBA's 4th best team right now. He was an all-star last season and has only improved his game since (especially on defense)

lol @ his defense. Kyrie dropped 55 on him.

According to this guy, Boogie is supposed to be in jail so I can't see how he will attend the all star game

10932123_612194658910990_413005749_n.jpg

lol I like how the last option on the poll has absolutely nothing to do with anything else.

I was literally going to post the same thing, duke had Irving drop 11-15 from 3 on him..... his D is getting better, but like Harden, it's still not that good. Can't really blame him though, lillard is a lithe ass guy, virtually every other player in the NBA can body him up

edit: i lost it at the inclusion of BD not affording Barstow in the poll, and the fact that every gif for every snub was a highlight for that player, but the gif for BKnight was him getting brutalized by Deandre haha

boogie still has about 12 hours left to prove that guy wrong

Lmao at the last option of the poll. Johhanesberg imo.

jhb_california.jpg

HfkdUEM.gif

These are the LMAO-worthy results when an "advanced stats" guy tries his hand at actually analyzing the game as it should be LOL.

Lillard gotten to about not making the team

I just want to thank the coaches who feel I wasn't good enough, the fans that didn't think I was good enough and Adam Silver also for not thinking I was good enough. This isn't unfamiliar territory for me, it's actually what my life has been inspired by. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed or that I don't feel disrespected but it's not too much to handle. Not the first or last guy to be snubbed. 'You should have been there' isn't good enough for me. But anyway, the reason I'm in these shoes is because I've always use the hand I was dealt to my advantage... A wise man once told me... 'It ain't always gone be peaches and cream but somebody has to pay for the reason it's not ... One way or another' ... #ImThankful #Real #NonAllStar #RipCity #YellowTape

Kryie got hot, it happens. Lillard's defensive rating this season is 103, which is more than respectable. His defensive improvement is the biggest reason for Portland's defensive improvement as a team

What goes into defense rating? Lateral quickness to stay in front of the ball handler, help defense, quick closeouts, altered shots, fouling/not fouling your defensive assignment Or just generic shit like blcks/steals

Kryie got hot, it happens. Lillard's defensive rating this season is 103, which is more than respectable. His defensive improvement is the biggest reason for Portland's defensive improvement as a team

lol @ defensive rating. Does it take into account when they put him on spot up shooters to hide his horrible defensive skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back