NBA 2014-2015 discussion v14: Coach Bern pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm told thats what Kaderp's cellmate always said about him.

Lol palp, time to get some rest.

Lol stick to discussing groat and stalking me. Leave the serious analysis to others.

Lol what's with the dwindling efforts? Please tell me you're gonna give more help to Kaderp than that?

lol I challenged BD to 1 on 1 and he disappeared a while.

Better for effort...but you've probably confused Kaderp.

Barney...

HfkdUEM.gif

Break out the police tape.

You guys just trying to find out how many posts you can run up before I show up? v15, plz.

As a Laker fan I don't pray for shit. I've got a tradition of winning on my side, in spite of temporary painful fucking losing periods. And by losing I mean not getting to the finals. Notice you don't see me rooting for the tank, in spite of every other team's common sense about not being "mediocre".

Cross your fingers Pau don't pull a hammy. But maybe that'll help that 15th ranked D?

No use tanking anyway. Players aren't gonna go for it and the worst you'll finish is 4th last. Sixers, Knicks and T-Wolves gonna be some order of bottom 3. And after the #1 pick there's no standouts anyway.

Another season with groat chucking at will and destroying the team balance and the young players development though is a wasted season. There's enough there with the cankers plus Randle and a lottery pick and a quality free agent to think they're a big improvement from this season though.

If groat does play, then it's possible he is a positive - if he keeps to 10-12 shots and looks to be a playmaker and not a defensive liability. The problem, and let's be serous - what quality free agent will go to LA with groat still on the roster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back